The wave -cheese app on menu under deserts

Babbs0604

Earning My Ears
Hi folks,
Sooo excited, leaving for the happiest place on earth on Oct 30th. We are on the dining plan and have reservations for The Wave on Nov 4th. I've noticed the cheese app is listed under the deserts. Has anyone been able to get the cheese tray in place of desert? And if so is it for 2 people?

I ate there in June, and was told that we could not order the cheese tray. They said it was excluded from the dining plan. They did however let us order a salad as an appetizer instead of the desert.

I wonder why the cheese tray is listed with the deserts on the menu?
My Dh not a big fan of deserts, he will be glad to know he can get a salad in place of desert. Thanks for the info.

I know it's a different restaurant but I've had cheese for dessert on the DDP at the California Grill several times. It is intended as a dessert more than an app.

I wonder why the cheese tray is listed with the deserts on the menu?
My Dh not a big fan of deserts, he will be glad to know he can get a salad in place of desert. Thanks for the info.
I'm not sure either. I was so bummed I couldn't order it (I don't care for sweets). The salad was pretty good though!!

It's common (in Europe anyway) to end your meal with cheese, biscuits and grapes in place of a sweet dessert. It's not an option I choose personally, but it's listed on many menus that we see here at home.

A cheese plate in lieu of a sweet dessert is not uncommon in better restaurants. We always opt for it, since we don't have sweet teeth (tooths? haha).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter