The Wave Buffets

rjtucker3

Earning My Ears
Does The Wave still over the breakfast and lunch buffets? And if so what are the hours? I saw some positive reviews and am considering trying it out. Any suggestions for breakfast or lunch? Which is better?

We did the breakfast buffet our last trip and it was awesome! We will probably do it again our next trip. It was great!!!!

We did the breakfast buffet our last trip and it was awesome! We will probably do it again our next trip. It was great!!!!

We are staying at BLT now. The lunch buffet at the Wave is gone. We had lunch 9/1 and 9/6 and they weren't offering a buffet. Maybe they will bring it back during the busier times of the year. BTW the buffalo burger and the Ruben are great.

Haven't tried either, but just vouching for dinner at the Wave. VERY good!!

The Wave is one of my son's (15) favorite restaurant. We each get to pick a place to eat for our next trip. He picked the Wave. We have begged him to change it to Cape May's ... can't get him to budge! lol

Going for dinner in Nov.

We love the breakfast at the wave. Our last trip we went to the wave for breakfast 3 out of 7 days and lunch 5 out of 7 days. The buffalo burger there ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:

I think I read somewhere that the lunch buffet was being served if conventions were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter