• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Walt Disney World Dapper Dans join the MNSSHP as the "Cadaver Dans" - I love it!

TSR6

DIS Veteran
To me, this one one of my favorite parts of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - the Dapper Dans were performing dressed up dead as the Cadavar Dans and performing out in front of the Frontier Trading Post! I took this video last Tuesday during the MNNHP. ;) They are a "must find" during the Halloween Parties!

At DL, they are on the Rivers of America which is covered in fog. They are on one of the Tom Sawyer rafts, and a huge crowd (at least the night I was there) lines up at the railing to watch. They were on the times guide on the party map.

YUP, one of the highlights of the party each year. :thumbsup2

YUP, one of the highlights of the party each year. :thumbsup2

I agree... always a highlight of our trip - even if they're the regular Dapper Dans on a normal day, or if they're dressed up for the Halloween Party. ;)

At DL, they are on the Rivers of America which is covered in fog. They are on one of the Tom Sawyer rafts, and a huge crowd (at least the night I was there) lines up at the railing to watch. They were on the times guide on the party map.

We saw their show on Tuesday night. It was awesome. I'm so sad they won't be able to be out on the river next year.

I loved seeing them in Disney World on October 13th. I was waiting for the parade and there they were - having a great time. All of us nearby really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter