The Walt Disney World Annual Passes Open for Sale

Thank you for sharing! I got through and am on hold. But man, that phone menu. I have no idea if I selected the right option.

OPTION 1! I know this because I pressed the wrong option and trying to get through again. This is what the CM told me. But am still unsure and there are more options. 🙄

Was also told by Guest Services that for an existing package it’s best to wait til the last day of our trip and convert on-site.

We’re only eligible for the top tier, I mean what’s the likelihood that THOSE are going to sell out by 9/19? I feel like…slim.
I would want to do it before to get the annual pass discounts on rooms, merchandise, and food.

Silly question: if we just got back from Disney end of august can we apply that cost of the tickets to an annual pass or only future trips . Thank you

Silly question: if we just got back from Disney end of august can we apply that cost of the tickets to an annual pass or only future trips . Thank you
Once a trip has concluded, that value cannot be used towards anything else.

So glad we waited to buy regular tickets for our BooBash trip this weekend... I was able to buy our APs online at 7:45 this morning with only a minute in the queue. Still this was cutting it close, we leave in the morning and now of course we have to activate them when we get there tomorrow!

I have 6 day tickets that I want to convert to an AP. I really wish this could just be done online. If I can upgrade my ticket through MDE to add additional days & options, why can't I upgrade to the AP? Ugh. I really don't want to call.

Anyone know if Signature Services could help with this (we're staying CL & have a VIP tour booked)? We have time a month before our trip so I'm thinking I may just wait a few days for the craziness to die down. Good luck to everyone trying to get through today!
You can certainly try DSS but considering they can’t even change a room reservation I wouldn’t expect them to be able to upgrade tickets. But, if I had access to DSS I’d probably try just in case the answer is yes.

I am still trying to upgrade my tickets to an annual pass and I get transferred to "all lines are busy."
Just a heads up. After 50 min on wait at that phone number, I was told to call 407-939-7765. This was after the CM asked if I knew that I could upgrade the tickets on MDE. I had to tell her that, no, it doesn't allow you to do that. This is so frustrating.

So glad we waited to buy regular tickets for our BooBash trip this weekend... I was able to buy our APs online at 7:45 this morning with only a minute in the queue. Still this was cutting it close, we leave in the morning and now of course we have to activate them when we get there tomorrow!

But you know you can book parks now, right?

Seriously let us know. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I screenshot it and we are going to be there in 2 weeks. Thinking I’ll head to guest relations and see what happens
Oh thank you! I am going next weekend with DH! I will try that!

Good luck to us.

4 hours on hold, I can't complain too much because I have the time, but it would be nice if they at least let you know how much longer to expect to wait. It's been over an hour since I talked to anyone...

Has anyone had luck upgrading tickets to an AP? Do AP's sell out?? I'll be there in one week. Should I try in person??

Does anyone know where in Disney Springs to go to try to get the passes? I was there on Monday looking for a ticket booth and didn't see anywhere. I am quickly approaching the three hour mark on this call, and at some point will have to give up to take my daughter to her doctor appointment. Since the doctor isn't too far from Disney Springs, I might just go over there once we're done with the doctor. So frustrated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter