• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was in the In Memorium segment on The Talking Dead. She's dead.

When Carol was missing and presumed dead she was not in the In Memorium segment. They said that characters would only be there if they were really dead.

Ah, I don't get the Talking Dead here, so didn't see that! Well that puts paid to that theory :laughing:

I watched next week's preview on Talking Dead & OMG! It gave me major chills! I am worried for Daryl! That's all I'll say!

I saw the preview too. :eek:

I take comfort that I don't think they will EVER kill Daryl. I know they say no actor is safe on that show, but I think Rick and Daryl are safe. Daryl is by far the most popular and I think they would have a riot on their hands!

My theory on the walkers being fed was that it was Carl. My thinking was he did to bring more to the fence, make some "dire" situation (like when it started to fall over this week) so that Rick would give his gun back and let him be in the action again.

My theory on the walkers being fed was that it was Carl. My thinking was he did to bring more to the fence, make some "dire" situation (like when it started to fall over this week) so that Rick would give his gun back and let him be in the action again.

That's interesting !!!! Could be !

I honestly have no theory on who is feeding the walkers. I thought it was the girls until we saw the flashlight scene. I don't know who within the prison would want to have their own sanctuary attacked (seems an odd thing to do...) but it appears that someone does.

I love to speculate on what's going to happen in this show but for the life of me, I can't come up with anything plausible. I do like the Carl theory, but he did let those little girls have it for naming the walkers. So .. heck, I don't know.

:confused3

OK... Edited to Add.. that one guy who was acting all suspicious in the season premiere.. the one who almost stole the wine. He's my guess. Just 'cause he acted awful weird. He came from Woodbury, right? Maybe he's a mole?

Oddly I had that exact same thought on my way home today. I figure either the rat feeder or the body burner must be somebody we already know. I can't believe they would both be new characters, and Carl actually struck me as making the most sense. I have no idea if it's the case or not, but it crossed my mind.

I honestly have no theory on who is feeding the walkers. I thought it was the girls until we saw the flashlight scene. I don't know who within the prison would want to have their own sanctuary attacked (seems an odd thing to do...) but it appears that someone does. I love to speculate on what's going to happen in this show but for the life of me, I can't come up with anything plausible. I do like the Carl theory, but he did let those little girls have it for naming the walkers. So .. heck, I don't know. :confused3 OK... Edited to Add.. that one guy who was acting all suspicious in the season premiere.. the one who almost stole the wine. He's my guess. Just 'cause he acted awful weird. He came from Woodbury, right? Maybe he's a mole?

He did not come from Woodbury, Daryl found him and brought him in recently. Sasha made a point of saying he had been surviving out there alone.

I could swear you could see the hand holding the flashlight and it was a white person. :confused3 The wine guy was dark skinned.

One week, and 35 episodes later, I'm officially ready for season 4. :thumbsup2

Now I just have 180 pages of a thread to read. :eek:

Andre Lincoln (Rick) said in an interview recently:

"But the problem is, when a threat appears, what are you willing to do in order to prevent it? One of the characters certainly does something that I think is playing God. He or she plays God, for all intents and purposes."

He was talking about this season, so it may or may not have to do with this last episode. Makes you wonder though...

Andre Lincoln (Rick) said in an interview recently:

"But the problem is, when a threat appears, what are you willing to do in order to prevent it? One of the characters certainly does something that I think is playing God. He or she plays God, for all intents and purposes."

He was talking about this season, so it may or may not have to do with this last episode. Makes you wonder though...

I think Lincoln is referring to a storyline we've yet see come to fruition: Lizzie, the "messed up, not weak" girl, will try to kill someone (I'm guessing her sister) and Carl will kill Lizzie.

Lizzie = the threat
Carl = playing God

I think Lincoln is referring to a storyline we've yet see come to fruition: Lizzie, the "messed up, not weak" girl, will try to kill someone (I'm guessing her sister) and Carl will kill Lizzie.

Lizzie = the threat
Carl = playing God

I could see it referring to the burning bodies as well. Someone not wanting to wait to see if they develop the full virus, and just preventing it altogether.

I have a very wierd theory and I have no reason behind it at all. I just have this feeling that it's Herschel who killed the Karen and the other man. I know, it makes no sense, but I just can't shake the feeling.

I have a very wierd theory and I have no reason behind it at all. I just have this feeling that it's Herschel who killed the Karen and the other man. I know, it makes no sense, but I just can't shake the feeling.

It's a possibility. He's got his two daughters to protect.

The Herschel theory could be a possibility. Like someone said, he has his girls to protect, as well as the core group. They all became very close.

Did you hear the discussion on the Talking Dead regarding the Herschel theory? It was hilarious!! They were talking about how obvious it would be, because he would only leave one footprint (even though he has the fake foot now, it was still pretty funny when they were discussing it).
How stable is he on the new foot? Would he be physically capable of doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter