• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bob's the killer, there's just something "off" about that guy. He was standing there when they were talking about the flu, and then he just disappeared.

I have no idea who the walker feeder is. I agree with a PP, Lizzie seems too obvious. I think it's someone with more sinister motives.

And the sneak peak was the Talking Dead was awesome! I can't wait til next week!

Oh I've seen the sneak peak now, holy moly!!!!!!!
And I did yell for Daryl to watch the road LOL

Oh I've seen the sneak peak now, holy moly!!!!!!!
And I did yell for Daryl to watch the road LOL

:scared:

I indulged in a fairly extensive internal dialogue with myself about that while it was happening. It went on for over ten seconds, which is an eternity when you're driving around during the zombie apocalypse.

They showed some of what happens during the season's promo scenes. It's not going to be pretty.

I think the person feeding the walkers is an adult. You could see the hand was white and older looking so not the alcoholic guy or kids.

I think Beth killed Karen and David. I think she was afraid of more people she cared about being killed and/or exposed. Especially Judith. She has been acting a little odd and cold in the episodes too. Especially when Zach died.

:scared:

I indulged in a fairly extensive internal dialogue with myself about that while it was happening. It went on for over ten seconds, which is an eternity when you're driving around during the zombie apocalypse.

They showed some of what happens during the season's promo scenes. It's not going to be pretty.

After I yelled watch the road, when he stopped I said, just blow through them like bowling pins! Then the camera panned and I yelled HOLY...!!!

I think Beth killed Karen and David. I think she was afraid of more people she cared about being killed and/or exposed. Especially Judith. She has been acting a little odd and cold in the episodes too. Especially when Zach died.

Interesting theory. But if she had done that, she'd have taken the risk of becoming infected herself. I'm not sure she would've done that and put Judith at risk too. I think it has to be someone who was already exposed and at risk.

Interesting theory. But if she had done that, she'd have taken the risk of becoming infected herself. I'm not sure she would've done that and put Judith at risk too. I think it has to be someone who was already exposed and at risk.

I agree, I think Beth is a really interesting thought!! But I have to say, she wouldn't risk exposing herself, if she was trying to stop it from spreading.
I get not wanting it to spread, but couldn't you at least watch and see if they die first, then knife and burn them, geez!

Carol doesn't want Rick to know b/c he doesn't want kids to get so used to killing that they become hardened to it, like Carl was. I also feel Carol is taking it upon herself to train the kids b/c of Sophia not being able to protect herself.

I would also think the older sister is feeding them, but the height thing doesn't fit w/that theory. Something is going to come up w/Bob, whether he's the one doing the killing or not. I am starting to feel it's someone we haven't met yet.

I also thought, when Glen took the pic of Maggie, that she's a goner soon.

I'm pretty confident I have a grasp on what is going on (rat feeding, killing in the prison).

They have to move this thing along, and I suspect within the next episode or two, the will.

Walls supposedly keep things out. Sometimes, Walls close in....

Fun.

Beth seems too meek and gentle to resort to something like killing two people while they sleep.

And if it's someone we haven't met yet, I will feel gypped. Like when I read a mystery novel with a bunch of characters, wondering who the killer is, and then it ends up being someone they introduce at the last second. I should hope the writers of the show are seasoned enough to avoid that newbie mistake. The last time they had a "traitor among them", it was Andrew, which makes sense, since he'd been introduced episodes before and was just presumed dead.

I'm going back to thinking it was the girls feeding the zombies. I know it seems obvious, but there have been plenty of previous scenes throughout the show that have been really obvious. Like Karen's death. To me it was pretty clear they were setting her up to die, just wasn't sure when during the last episode.
As for who the killer is, I'm still not sure. Maybe one of the girls did do it, but then had an adult drag out the bodies? Had they burned any of the other infected bodies?

The main reason I don't think it's the girls feeding the walkers, is that I don't think they are being fed because they are thought to be people. I think they are deliberately being fed, so that more and more will be drawn to the prison, and keep pushing on the fence, and eventually getting in and causing mass chaos.

It'sWDW4me said:
Yeah, I think you've got it. That little girl had to have heard an adult(s) talking about the walkers still being people, though. Maybe the person(s) feeding the walkers are her parent/guardian(s)?

But her daddy is dead now.
:(

Edit: sorry, thought I was on the latest page. I was mistaken.

I'm leaning towards Karen not being dead. I think the camera zooming in on the bracelet was a bit much.

I think the rats are being used to draw more to the prison, not just to feed the walkers.

I don't think it's the girls that are doing it though, you'd have thought they'd have been noticed to be missing during the night if it was them.

I do think the girls will be part of a storyline coming up that links in with the comics (won't spoil it but in the comics its 2 boys).

I think Tyreese will go soon as well

This season is much better than last season

I was wondering that too. She could've killed another female and put the bracelet on her. Could she be working for the governor?

She was in the In Memorium segment on The Talking Dead. She's dead.

When Carol was missing and presumed dead she was not in the In Memorium segment. They said that characters would only be there if they were really dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter