The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched her on Ellen last week and she looked like she had gained a bit of weight (she is very, very thin on TWD, probably to look post-apocalyptic) and looked healthy and different than she does on the show. It would seem to me like her character is being set up to ... ahem .. go.

There are only three episodes left for this season, which means that in real life they're probably on a break from filming. She can now eat whatever she wants to- with plenty of time to get her post apocalyptic look back before filming resumes for Season 4.

don't know if this was brought up but - did anybody else catch when Rick was talking to the Governor and said something like... "Hey you were the town drunk and drove your car up on my lawn and through the fence" ? Sounded like Rick knew him from before.

No, he was referencing the fact that the Governor showed up out of nowhere at the prison, started shooting up the place with no warning, and then proceeded to drive through the front fence of the prison and release zombies into his "lawn."

I don't know if this was brought up but - did anybody else catch when Rick was talking to the Governor and said something like... "Hey you were the town drunk and drove your car up on my lawn and through the fence" ? Sounded like Rick knew him from before.

I thought the same thing - did Rick KNOW the governor before?!?! But I think Rick meant that he knew the governor's "type". Someone who was small and insignificant and borderline criminal before all hell broke loose and who tries to trump up themselves and be all important and knowledgable now thanks to the chaos and relative anonymity brought on by the Zombie Apocolypse.

No, he was referencing the fact that the Governor showed up out of nowhere at the prison, started shooting up the place with no warning, and then proceeded to drive through the front fence of the prison and release zombies into his "lawn."

I'll have to watch this last episode again but I think this part of the conversation was when they were talking about their lives before the ZA.

I thought the same thing - did Rick KNOW the governor before?!?! But I think Rick meant that he knew the governor's "type". Someone who was small and insignificant and borderline criminal before all hell broke loose and who tries to trump up themselves and be all important and knowledgable now thanks to the chaos and relative anonymity brought on by the Zombie Apocolypse.

I'll have to watch this last episode again but I think this part of the conversation was when they were talking about their lives before the ZA.

No, I definitely think he was just talking about the time they dropped off the zombie-mobile in the field outside the prison. They didn't know each other before.

I do not think we are lucky enough to see Andrea die this year. She's pretty much the female lead. If she dies, I really don't see any of the others taking her place. I'm still thinking Hershel and Merle are goners, though.

I don't think Andrea will die either. I think she will spend the early part of next season earning her place back in Ricks group.

I also agree, that Rick did not know the governer, he was saying that was his type, and referring to the driving through the prison fence.

I agree that Rick was talking about the Gov crashing through the prison fence and dumping the zombies on the lawn of the prison.

My death predictions are Herschel, Beth and Merle.

I subscribed to this thread a few days ago but I wouldn't read it until I caught myself up. Just started watching TWD about two weeks ago and zoomed through it all, got caught up last night and am officially (a) hooked and (b) up to date. lol
Last night while watching the most recent episode, DH and I were talking about Disney plans. The result was that last night I had a dream that we were fortifying Pop Century and hoarding supplies and trying to keep the Art of Animation people on their own side of the lake... It was a ridiculously strange combination.

Maybe TWD will spawn it's own health craze: The Post Apocalyptic Diet. They can use the cast on their posters. :lmao:

Maybe TWD will spawn it's own health craze: The Post Apocalyptic Diet. They can use the cast on their posters. :lmao:

Funny though, as I am also rewatching last season at the same time, I think Herschel has actually gained a fair amount of weight since last season LOL. He must be hoarding the food.

I don't know if this was brought up but - did anybody else catch when Rick was talking to the Governor and said something like... "Hey you were the town drunk and drove your car up on my lawn and through the fence" ? Sounded like Rick knew him from before.

I took that comment as a metaphorical reference. I thought he was talking about how the Gov. sent the truck through the fence of the prison and let loose the walkers (the town drunk comment being in reference to him being a police officer - two opposite sides of the law, etc). I don't think they knew each other before all this.

I subscribed to this thread a few days ago but I wouldn't read it until I caught myself up. Just started watching TWD about two weeks ago and zoomed through it all, got caught up last night and am officially (a) hooked and (b) up to date. lol
Last night while watching the most recent episode, DH and I were talking about Disney plans. The result was that last night I had a dream that we were fortifying Pop Century and hoarding supplies and trying to keep the Art of Animation people on their own side of the lake... It was a ridiculously strange combination.

I did the same thing. I watched the first season on recommendation of TruBlu and then got instantly hooked on the show.

I have to :rotfl2: about the dream :thumbsup2 I have had some like that too (but not at WDW). What is funny is that the dreams are not scary. I usually find myself in a kick-butt, take names later situation instead. :woohoo: I kinda like that :rolleyes1

Good Lord, what did you eat before you went to bed:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl2: I've had dreams like that but never Disney related. The most recent was me & a co-worker trapped in the office and shooting the zombies trying to get in. The side effects of watching this show...:rotfl:

I definitely don't think that Andrea will last the full run of the series, however long it goes, but I'm not yet sure if I think she will be dying a horrible death this season. Somehow I don't see her moving to the prison (I'm not sure why I don't picture her in that prison setting but I don't), but I don't know if she will die yet. She could end up staying in Woodbury if the Governor is wiped out.

When the actual series ends, I expect it will be Carl left standing. I don't know who - if anyone - will be by his side, though. Probably a female.

I think that Carol and Hershel are doomed to go sooner rather than later.

By the way - did anyone notice Lauren Cohan's (Maggie's) reaction on Talking Dead when Chris Hardwick asked her a hypothetical question about who Maggie would save - Hershel or Glenn - if they were both about to be killed? He said he had two questions for her. That was the first one. She clearly dodged giving an answer and said something like, "What's the next question?" It wasn't like Chris asked her "IS Maggie going to save one or the other," but nonetheless, she didn't answer it.

That reaction on her part made me think that there could be a scene on TWD coming up in which a similar scenario takes place, where Maggie saves one over the other, and possibly Lauren didn't want to even give a hypothetical answer because it would be cutting it too close.

My first reaction was, "Well, Hershel is a doctor and his knowledge/skill is needed so he is very valuable. She'd have to save him." But, at the end of the day I think Maggie would try to save Glenn because Hershel has already lived a long, full life. Plus, not having the doctor around in the group will make things even tougher for them, which will make a better story.

I noticed how Maggie dodged that question too & I thought the same thing, that Chris hit too close to the show for her to answer. That could be how Hershel dies which leads Maggie to have guilt. I think you're right, Andrea would take over as leader of the Woodbury people b/c "they need her" & not go back to the prison. However, I think once things settle, the prison group may move into Woodbury as well. They won't stay at the prison forever.

so funny! I dream about disney a lot and, of course things are never quite right. but never had zombies at disney! great, probably will tonight.. thanks a lot!! :rotfl:

Love the show.

Why don't they chain up the back of the prison?

Why don't they just run over or stab all the dead in the yard rather then letting just hang onto the fence?

They never eat?

That many people would go through a lot of food and water very fast!

I was also wondering why they don't clean up all the walkers and fix the fence. They did it before.

As for food, they never show them eating but I think they mentioned that the prison had a ton of food stocked in the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter