The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I disagree about them being filler episodes, though they are less action-packed than the rest. I disagree about it being silly for Michonne to get the picture for Carl. It shows that she does care about people, not just about killing the governor. It was a smart move on her part. Also, Michonne is a bada** and can take on tons of zombies at a time so we've learned, so I don't think she really felt like she was putting herself in great danger by going in there. And bringing back that funky artwork was silly... but it was funny and kind of gave her a personality besides that quite, seemingly coldhearted person that she appears to be.

Rick isn't a killer. It was so difficult for him to kill Shane - he should have done it long before he did. No matter how terrible someone is, he waits until they put a gun to his head before he kills them. And if he had just killed the governor, what would've happened outside? He wasn't about to put Hershel and Daryl in trouble.

Ha - I wish she had, though I don't think that would've worked. The little girl, despite being a zombie, didn't have very much strength. Michonne was easily constraining her with little effort by holding her head. The governor had been handling her for a long time and wouldn't have let her bite him.

Welcome!!!

And yes I agree with pretty much all of this.

Michonne and Penny, I think killing Penny did exactly what she wanted it to do, hit the governer in the only human place he has left.

I don't think these have been filler at all, I think they have been very important and they have had some very interesting emotional interchanges.

I thought it was very important for Michonne to get the picture for Karl, she knew how much it meant to him, and he probably would have snuck back to get it anyway. And she is human, much more than she shows. (which she also showed when she asked what would happen to Andrea if they would have gone after the governer). I think the cat sculpture was two fold, to add a little humor, and so she can pretent to not be a softie.

Geez, again, overthinking everything LOL. But I have also heard people complaining about the last couple weeks being boring. Then they should go watch a zombie movie instead.

But yes, I would love for the governer to be dead, but I know they can't do that yet.

Welcome!!!!

I do think we'll see Morgan again. However, I'm hoping for a more positive outcome... perhaps Morgan will come to his senses and go looking for Rick.

Yeah, I disagree about them being filler episodes, though they are less action-packed than the rest. I disagree about it being silly for Michonne to get the picture for Carl. It shows that she does care about people, not just about killing the governor. It was a smart move on her part. Also, Michonne is a bada** and can take on tons of zombies at a time so we've learned, so I don't think she really felt like she was putting herself in great danger by going in there. And bringing back that funky artwork was silly... but it was funny and kind of gave her a personality besides that quite, seemingly coldhearted person that she appears to be.

Rick isn't a killer. It was so difficult for him to kill Shane - he should have done it long before he did. No matter how terrible someone is, he waits until they put a gun to his head before he kills them. And if he had just killed the governor, what would've happened outside? He wasn't about to put Hershel and Daryl in trouble.

I agree with that. The governor should've died long ago.

Ha - I wish she had, though I don't think that would've worked. The little girl, despite being a zombie, didn't have very much strength. Michonne was easily constraining her with little effort by holding her head. The governor had been handling her for a long time and wouldn't have let her bite him.

Thank you so much for the welcome!

I hope you're right - I hope Morgan comes to his senses and joins Rick and company, and that he doesn't end up dead. That would be so sad. I was really, really hoping he would have gone with Rick, Michonne and Carl. I think that Morgan not only feels he has to stay there and "clear," trapping zombies on a daily basis, but he is also afraid of depending on anyone or getting close to anyone else because he thinks they will all die like his wife and son did. I think he figures that he can't count on anyone, so why bother joining.

Somehow, though, I didn't have a good feeling in the pit of my stomach when the Governor made it known that he was aware of the weapons Rick took back to the prison. My first thought was, "Oh no! I hope the Woodbury people don't get Morgan!"

I didn't think the last 2 episodes were filler, either. I was surprised to hear Robin Quivers say that and complain about them so passionately (even though no one else in the studio agreed with her). I think they were necessary to advance the plot in different ways.

I also agree with you that I don't think little Penny could have overtaken the Governor, despite her walker status.

At first I kind of wondered why Rick sat there with the Governor for so long without trying to kill him, but I think that Rick mainly wanted to protect Herschel and Daryl.

I also wondered if the blonde rotting woman in the car on the highway (shown at the end of the show, or near the end of the show, I think??) was the Governor's dead wife, by some weird twist. She was blonde. He said that she had been in a car accident, and he acted as though she went to the hospital and that he was told that there was nothing that could be done to save her...but I wondered if something else had happened to her that he didn't reveal. Maybe the car accident part was true, but the rest of it could have been a lie for whatever reason. Maybe he jumped out and left her in the car to die. Maybe his wife's death was his own fault and he can't face it.

I'm reaching, I know.:lmao: It was a crazy thought that came to my mind, but when they showed the close-up of the blonde corpse in the car I was suspicious!:rotfl2:

Welcome!!!

And yes I agree with pretty much all of this.

Michonne and Penny, I think killing Penny did exactly what she wanted it to do, hit the governer in the only human place he has left.

I don't think these have been filler at all, I think they have been very important and they have had some very interesting emotional interchanges.

I thought it was very important for Michonne to get the picture for Karl, she knew how much it meant to him, and he probably would have snuck back to get it anyway. And she is human, much more than she shows. (which she also showed when she asked what would happen to Andrea if they would have gone after the governer). I think the cat sculpture was two fold, to add a little humor, and so she can pretent to not be a softie.

Geez, again, overthinking everything LOL. But I have also heard people complaining about the last couple weeks being boring. Then they should go watch a zombie movie instead.

But yes, I would love for the governer to be dead, but I know they can't do that yet.

Thank you for the welcome, too!

:rotfl2:I am a terrible overthinker and over-analyzer, so I can relate.

The funny thing is that, no matter how many TV shows I may follow or DVR to watch later, there are only certain ones (very few) that I actually spend a lot of time overthinking and pondering. I don't do that with every show.

For example, I watch "True Blood" and have watched it since it debuted, but I don't think about all of the different ways the plot could go. I enjoy it and it's fun, but I don't find myself wondering what will happen at every turn.

For some reason, there are specific shows that get me thinking and really wondering what will happen. Since TWD has proven to be fearless in killing off major characters early on (which is unlike almost any other show on TV), it really provokes thought and discussion about what will happen because it is not really predictable.

"Breaking Bad" is another show I overthink until the cows come home.

And don't even get me started on "Lost" - when "Lost" was on the air I was about to check myself into Overthinkers Anonymous for analyzing that show and the multitude of ways the series could possibly wrap up (and I think I was wrong about almost every scenario I envisioned).:rotfl:

I disagree about it being silly for Michonne to get the picture for Carl. It shows that she does care about people, not just about killing the governor. It was a smart move on her part. Also, Michonne is a bada** and can take on tons of zombies at a time so we've learned, so I don't think she really felt like she was putting herself in great danger by going in there. And bringing back that funky artwork was silly... but it was funny and kind of gave her a personality besides that quite, seemingly coldhearted person that she appears to be.

I agree. When Carl was trying to get back inside after he dropped the picture, he yelled "It's the only one left!". It was so important for Carl to have that picture, for Judith to see who their mother was, and with his house burned down, that was his last chance to get a picture. Michonne got the importance of that, and knew she could go back in and get it with Carl's help...

...which made the other part of the scene so important too. She made Carl understand that she didn't think he couldn't do things because of his age or his size, but because what they were doing just needed more than one person and she was there to help him get it done. That they were equal parts of a job. She was able to go in and get the picture back - but she needed Carl's help to do that. That was a big deal for Carl, it made them a team instead of him being the kid and Michonne the adult.

And bringing out the cat decoration was genius. :rotfl:

Hi, everyone!:wave:

I'm a moderator over on the Disneyland/California section of this board but every now and then I will wander over to the Just for Fun forum to see what people are discussing. I had no clue that this thread existed until a couple of days ago!:cool1: The other day, after watching an episode of TWD, I was thinking about it and pondering certain scenarios that may or may not play out, and I thought, I wonder if there is a Walking Dead thread on the DIS?

And that's how I found you!

Oh, and by the way, I took the quiz on the AMC site and I'm Dale!:rotfl2: Actually, that's a pretty fair assessment. I tried to answer as honestly and as realistically as possible, being true to who I am, and the fact that I turned out to be Dale is not shocking to me. I would probably try to be the voice of reason, and then would end up as zombie chow in the end.

Anyway, I don't know if this has already been asked (I've only gone back about 5 or 6 pages in the thread), so forgive me if I'm covering old territory. I've also read the plot lines/outlines of the comics and have seen how different the TV show is in comparison. I don't know if I missed something somewhere along the way.

What I wonder is, does anyone think that we will see Morgan again (dead or alive)? The Governor is aware that Rick took back a lot of guns, as we learned, so he also must know that Morgan is there. Even though Morgan is only one lone guy, clearly he had a lot of weapons and it seems like that would be a threat to the Governor, or that the Governor would want to steal whatever weapons he had left. At the very least, it seems like the Governor would want to control who is alive and who is not.

Is it likely that the Governor's men would have gone in and killed Morgan (or maybe kidnapped him and taken him to Woodbury) after Rick and company left Morgan's compound?

One other thing - I don't know if there are any Howard Stern Show listeners out there, but this morning Robin Quivers was vehemently complaining about the last 2 episodes of TWD and how they seemed to be "filler" episodes. Howard and everyone else disagreed with her (they think it's the best season of TWD so far), but Robin held strong in her complaints. She said that she thought it was silly and unrealistic (I'm paraphrasing; that's not a direct quote) that Michonne went in to get the picture for Carl. She also thought it was silly that Rick would sit there, face to face, with the Governor for so long when he should have just killed him on the spot because the Governor can't be trusted.

Howard said they can't kill the Governor yet because "they have to have a show," meaning they have to have something to put in the episodes to draw the season out, unlike a movie where they can end it early.

Robin also thought that Michonne should have pushed the Governor's daughter on him to kill him when she had the chance.:rotfl2:

Welcome!!! I just joined this thread too. I have spent the last week or so watching all the past episodes so I finally caught up :thumbsup2

I agree, I don't think the past two episodes were filler at all. What happened in town with Michonne is actually very important (in my mind anyway). The offer by the Gov. was that he would leave them alone if they turned over Michonne. While we all know it would never go down that way ;) we needed to see Michonne as more personable and part of the group. If she remained aloof, there would be no reason to think twice about turning her over. But showing that more human side of her and what she did for Carl, makes it a much harder decision.

Even though Rick knows the Gov. would still try to kill them all, if Michonne remained an outsider, Rick could easily decide to use her as "bait." It isn't easy to do that now as we see a different side of her.

At least that is how I felt after that whole picture/cat statue scene :goodvibes

I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes. I am ready to leave the prison now (and I was SO ready to leave the farm last season), but the character development is very interesting. Maggie & Glenn are finally getting past whatever weirdness was between them and exciting stuff is on the horizon.

I'm anxious for more Daryl/Merle and to see what is going to happen there. I love how Norman Reedus has evolved that character. And he is such a super nice guy. I was standing about 10 feet from him last year when he was outside an event smoking a cigarette. DH and DD were freaking out and wanted so bad to meet him so I felt compelled to make that happen. I walked right up to him and his "handler" and said that we just wanted to meet him. He offered a photo and chatted with us for awhile. I'd share the pic but DH would kill me for posting pics of him and DD online. I will say this - he was SO thin. SO thin. I told him he needed to eat something and offered to make him some dinner. :rotfl:

And yes, ladies - he's even hotter in person. :blush:::yes:::thumbsup2

Thank you so much for the welcome!

I hope you're right - I hope Morgan comes to his senses and joins Rick and company, and that he doesn't end up dead. That would be so sad. I was really, really hoping he would have gone with Rick, Michonne and Carl. I think that Morgan not only feels he has to stay there and "clear," trapping zombies on a daily basis, but he is also afraid of depending on anyone or getting close to anyone else because he thinks they will all die like his wife and son did. I think he figures that he can't count on anyone, so why bother joining.

Somehow, though, I didn't have a good feeling in the pit of my stomach when the Governor made it known that he was aware of the weapons Rick took back to the prison. My first thought was, "Oh no! I hope the Woodbury people don't get Morgan!"

I was so unhappy when they left Morgan there. I actually was talking to the TV "No...you can't leave Morgan there. Take him with you!!" :rotfl2:

I don't do that with too many other TV shows :rotfl:

Welcome!!! I just joined this thread too. I have spent the last week or so watching all the past episodes so I finally caught up :thumbsup2

I agree, I don't think the past two episodes were filler at all. What happened in town with Michonne is actually very important (in my mind anyway). The offer by the Gov. was that he would leave them alone if they turned over Michonne. While we all know it would never go down that way ;) we needed to see Michonne as more personable and part of the group. If she remained aloof, there would be no reason to think twice about turning her over. But showing that more human side of her and what she did for Carl, makes it a much harder decision.

Even though Rick knows the Gov. would still try to kill them all, if Michonne remained an outsider, Rick could easily decide to use her as "bait." It isn't easy to do that now as we see a different side of her.

At least that is how I felt after that whole picture/cat statue scene :goodvibes

Thank you, jetskigrl!

I was wondering if I would see any names I recognized from the Disneyland side of the board - and I recognize you! In fact, I recall reading a post of yours in a thread about the DL Candlelight Processional Ceremony last year - something about the crowds and how they were managed better than expected, or something like that- and it was shortly before I went on my DLR holiday trip. When I got there and saw how it all unfolded, I agreed with you - I thought the whole crowd thing went better than expected and the crowds for the parade were actually worse. I really didn't think the specific CP crowds were more than a minor inconvenience.

Anyway, back on topic! The colorful cat that Michonne saved - was that some sort of crafted cat that Carl made in class? She said the cat was "gorgeous," like she was paying him a compliment.

Yes, I think we definitely needed to see a softer side of Michonne. She'll never be a lighthearted, fun-loving gal, but it was good to see her being a little more human, for sure.

Initially, I have to admit, I did not like Michonne. When she first appeared on TWD, all she did was scowl and pout and look menacing. It was getting old. Also, I think I didn't like her when she was in the Woodbury setting with Andrea and the Governor. When she moved over to the prison, suddenly I didn't mind her!:rotfl2: I think I needed to see her interacting with other people.

Rick had better not hand Michonne over to the Governor! It's not that I think Michonne would get killed - if anything, she would probably kill everyone at Woodbury in one slash! It's that she and Rick will be at odds if he does that - and I think he needs friends and allies. He needs more people that he can relate to and trust, and more warriors to help him fight.

I've enjoyed the last couple of episodes. I am ready to leave the prison now (and I was SO ready to leave the farm last season), but the character development is very interesting. Maggie & Glenn are finally getting past whatever weirdness was between them and exciting stuff is on the horizon.

I'm anxious for more Daryl/Merle and to see what is going to happen there. I love how Norman Reedus has evolved that character. And he is such a super nice guy. I was standing about 10 feet from him last year when he was outside an event smoking a cigarette. DH and DD were freaking out and wanted so bad to meet him so I felt compelled to make that happen. I walked right up to him and his "handler" and said that we just wanted to meet him. He offered a photo and chatted with us for awhile. I'd share the pic but DH would kill me for posting pics of him and DD online. I will say this - he was SO thin. SO thin. I told him he needed to eat something and offered to make him some dinner. :rotfl:

And yes, ladies - he's even hotter in person. :blush:::yes:::thumbsup2

I agree - I am sort of tired of the prison now. It is getting on my nerves. I was sick of the farm too, and the farm location only got interesting to me when Dale and Shane met their fates, and when the walker stampede happened in the last episode of Season 2.

I think that, because of the unsettling nature of TWD, it is best to keep the characters moving from location to location with each season and never let them get settled. Keeping them on the move would add to the whole feeling of never being able to get comfortable in one place for long, and never being totally safe. Keeping them on the move also provides more opportunities to run into walkers in fun places, and more chances to meet crazy fellow survivors who are loose cannons.

Plus, at some point or another Rick will have to have another love interest. Even in a crazy zombie world, a fairly young, normal, healthy male like Rick is going to want some company down the road - just for comfort, if nothing else. Keeping the group moving offers up chances for him to meet some ladies! (I am going to assume that Andrea is out of the question for him as a love interest for the time being.)

I was so unhappy when they left Morgan there. I actually was talking to the TV "No...you can't leave Morgan there. Take him with you!!" :rotfl2:

I don't do that with too many other TV shows :rotfl:

I talk to the TV and shout at it when something upsetting happens or when someone does something stupid!:rotfl2:

Noting that the TV series is not following the comic fully -- in the comic series, Penny is shot by an armed gang and dies. I am assuming she turns into a walker at that point. This is prior to The Governor getting to Woodbury and becoming "The Governor". I don't think the TV series is going to get into his background like the comic and novel did.

I doubt they will explain either Pennys or her mothers death in the tv show, but I just started reading the novel, Rise of the Governer and am figuring things out. Philip (the Governer) talks about his wife dying in a car accident a few years prior to the apocalypse.

I wondered about whether the people watching the prison followed them, but don't you think Rick would have noticed another car on the road? Plus, how many vehicles would he have sent to watch, that one could have left to follow while someone stayed to watch the prison to ensure the entire group wasn't trying to head out.

I also wondered if the blonde rotting woman in the car on the highway (shown at the end of the show, or near the end of the show, I think??) was the Governor's dead wife, by some weird twist. She was blonde. He said that she had been in a car accident, and he acted as though she went to the hospital and that he was told that there was nothing that could be done to save her...but I wondered if something else had happened to her that he didn't reveal. Maybe the car accident part was true, but the rest of it could have been a lie for whatever reason. Maybe he jumped out and left her in the car to die. Maybe his wife's death was his own fault and he can't face it.

I'm reaching, I know.:lmao: It was a crazy thought that came to my mind, but when they showed the close-up of the blonde corpse in the car I was suspicious!:rotfl2:

:

They did do a nice close up, but the novel explains the death of the wife as a few years prior to all this happening.

Okay, I worked out a theory over the last couple days. What do you all think.
Eventually, the current zombies are going to decompose enough to be not a concern. If the living can control most new zombies (put down those that get bit, put down any newly dead from other causes) then couldn't they eventually build a new world?

Babies will be born, life will go on, knowing that when you die you zombify. So new deaths are taken care of swiftly.

My cousins live just around the corner from where the show shoots. They bump into the cast all the time.

And don't even get me started on "Lost" - when "Lost" was on the air I was about to check myself into Overthinkers Anonymous for analyzing that show and the multitude of ways the series could possibly wrap up (and I think I was wrong about almost every scenario I envisioned).:rotfl:

This was SO ME!! I tried to dissect every scene and figure out the why! What I learned - there is no why - it just is! That show made me CRAZY! When it was over, I wanted someone to write a book... put the whole show in book form so I could read it and understand all of it. I could reread what I didn't understand and go - "oh yeah" that's why!

Since this is a WD thread - I will say that I hope Morgan was far enough away from Woodberry and the Prison... remember how long it took Rick to get to Atlanta and to find his family. I think Rick/Michonne & Carl were definitely on a road trip, hopefully of a couple of hours or more. I doubt they were followed by any of the Governor's henchmen for that distance without knowing it. I actually don't think we will see Morgan again. JMHO

Thank you, jetskigrl!

I was wondering if I would see any names I recognized from the Disneyland side of the board - and I recognize you! In fact, I recall reading a post of yours in a thread about the DL Candlelight Processional Ceremony last year - something about the crowds and how they were managed better than expected, or something like that- and it was shortly before I went on my DLR holiday trip. When I got there and saw how it all unfolded, I agreed with you - I thought the whole crowd thing went better than expected and the crowds for the parade were actually worse. I really didn't think the specific CP crowds were more than a minor inconvenience.

Anyway, back on topic! The colorful cat that Michonne saved - was that some sort of crafted cat that Carl made in class? She said the cat was "gorgeous," like she was paying him a compliment.

Yes, I think we definitely needed to see a softer side of Michonne. She'll never be a lighthearted, fun-loving gal, but it was good to see her being a little more human, for sure.

Initially, I have to admit, I did not like Michonne. When she first appeared on TWD, all she did was scowl and pout and look menacing. It was getting old. Also, I think I didn't like her when she was in the Woodbury setting with Andrea and the Governor. When she moved over to the prison, suddenly I didn't mind her!:rotfl2: I think I needed to see her interacting with other people.

Rick had better not hand Michonne over to the Governor! It's not that I think Michonne would get killed - if anything, she would probably kill everyone at Woodbury in one slash! It's that she and Rick will be at odds if he does that - and I think he needs friends and allies. He needs more people that he can relate to and trust, and more warriors to help him fight.

I agree - I am sort of tired of the prison now. It is getting on my nerves. I was sick of the farm too, and the farm location only got interesting to me when Dale and Shane met their fates, and when the walker stampede happened in the last episode of Season 2.

I think that, because of the unsettling nature of TWD, it is best to keep the characters moving from location to location with each season and never let them get settled. Keeping them on the move would add to the whole feeling of never being able to get comfortable in one place for long, and never being totally safe. Keeping them on the move also provides more opportunities to run into walkers in fun places, and more chances to meet crazy fellow survivors who are loose cannons.

Plus, at some point or another Rick will have to have another love interest. Even in a crazy zombie world, a fairly young, normal, healthy male like Rick is going to want some company down the road - just for comfort, if nothing else. Keeping the group moving offers up chances for him to meet some ladies! (I am going to assume that Andrea is out of the question for him as a love interest for the time being.)

I talk to the TV and shout at it when something upsetting happens or when someone does something stupid!:rotfl2:

Yep, that was me (the DL Candlelight post) :) I try check in on the DL threads every day but my knowledge of the parks seems pale in comparison to a lot of the regulars. We are heading to the DLR this Sunday to catch the APEE one more time :banana:

I like the idea of a new setting for each season to keep things moving along. I'm curious to see how long the Gov. thing will last because I don't see how they can continue with that story too much longer. I'm already to the point of thinking "just get it over with already" :rotfl2: But it can't be as simple as just killing the Gov. and having everyone else suddenly get along. That would be way too easy :rotfl: But I did love the dynamics with the people from the different camps interacting outside while they waited. The two tough guys, the two scientific guys...great match-ups :grouphug:

I also think they need to join forces with another group because they can't keep losing people at the rate they are. I like Tyresse and I am really hoping that the predictions of him going against the Gov to help Rick and the gang are true.

Okay, I worked out a theory over the last couple days. What do you all think.
Eventually, the current zombies are going to decompose enough to be not a concern. If the living can control most new zombies (put down those that get bit, put down any newly dead from other causes) then couldn't they eventually build a new world?

Babies will be born, life will go on, knowing that when you die you zombify. So new deaths are taken care of swiftly.

I am really curious as to what percentage of the population is still alive. That is another reason why I would live them to stay on the move, so that we can see what more of the country looks like. Are there 100's of survivors, or 1000's, 10,000's, millions, etc. If there are enough survivors then, I agree, they should be able to control the zombies at some point.

My cousins live just around the corner from where the show shoots. They bump into the cast all the time.

That would be so cool!! Although, I admit, I live in So. California and there are plenty of stars around here yet I never notice them. I honestly will walk right past a star and then someone I am with will point them out. :rotfl: There is also a lot of filming done in our area (lots of different shows) and that is fun to watch!

I think it would be interesting to see if they ever go back to Atlanta. I wonder what is happening in Atlanta, now... surely the zombies migrated out because of lack of food. Maybe that clan of zombies on the road or that took over the farm was leaving Atlanta or another large city.

I also wish they'd cross the border and venture into my home state, South Carolina! However, considering the Georgia advertisements at the end of each episode, I don't think that's going to happen. I'm just glad I know the state of Georgia well enough to recognize many of the sets.

Anyone watching the black and white episodes that come on Thursday night??? Tonight I believe they are at the CDC. I missed the past couple weeks, but will try not to miss it tonight!

I don't think it means the end for Andrea. Sometimes they have the killed off actors on, but more often than not they don't. Beth has been on recently and she is still kicking. Glen and Maggie were both on recently also.

FOr some reason, I don't think Andrea will die this season.

I think it would be interesting to see if they ever go back to Atlanta. I wonder what is happening in Atlanta, now... surely the zombies migrated out because of lack of food. Maybe that clan of zombies on the road or that took over the farm was leaving Atlanta or another large city.

I also wish they'd cross the border and venture into my home state, South Carolina! However, considering the Georgia advertisements at the end of each episode, I don't think that's going to happen. I'm just glad I know the state of Georgia well enough to recognize many of the sets.

Well, they could go south to WDW or North to DC.

Either way :lmao::woohoo:

So I read that Andrea will be on Talking Dead Sunday. Does this mean it's the end for her???

I kinda do think that this will be the end for her (this season, at least). Her character is a "main" character but not well-liked (so not a lot of upset viewers). I watched her on Ellen last week and she looked like she had gained a bit of weight (she is very, very thin on TWD, probably to look post-apocalyptic) and looked healthy and different than she does on the show. It would seem to me like her character is being set up to ... ahem .. go.

I don't know... just my feeling. :confused3

I don't know if this was brought up but - did anybody else catch when Rick was talking to the Governor and said something like... "Hey you were the town drunk and drove your car up on my lawn and through the fence" ? Sounded like Rick knew him from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter