• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Hershel is their moral compass. They need him. He's the new Dale.

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

I know. But someone can replace him, like he replaced Dale. Like, maybe . . . Tyreese? He seems pretty level-headed.

Sniff. I still miss Dale.

I think the only characters that are truly safe are Rick and Carl. I have noticed we are seeing less and less of Daryl this season. I wonder if the writers are trying to break everyone's love affair with his character.

I think the only characters that are truly safe are Rick and Carl. I have noticed we are seeing less and less of Daryl this season. I wonder if the writers are trying to break everyone's love affair with his character.

I thnk Daryl is safe, I think they know they would have a HUGE revolt on their hands.

TruBlu said:
I started watching Episode 1, Season 1 last week on Netflix.
I am now all caught up! I even bought every Season 3 episode I needed to get caught up in iTunes.
My new favorite show!!!! Love it!!!!

Can't wait for the next one... :woohoo:

You and me both! I just started last week and finished season 1 and 2 on Netflix. I debated all day Saturday and broke down and bought episodes 1-8 on Amazon, and watched episodes 9-11 on demand. I have this past Sunday's episode on dvr and I'll watch tonight. I can't believe I never tuned in before! Love it!

I don't think that's true. In the first season he was a very minor character. In the second season, people started clamoring for him more and more, and so he got more and more screen time. I think they made him the focus of the mid-season finale because they knew people would fret over him more than anyone else. I expect him to have a pretty big part in future episodes, and I don't think they're going to kill him off any time soon (if they know what's good for them! *makes fist, gives them a menacing glare*)

You and me both! I just started last week and finished season 1 and 2 on Netflix. I debated all day Saturday and broke down and bought episodes 1-8 on Amazon, and watched episodes 9-11 on demand. I have this past Sunday's episode on dvr and I'll watch tonight. I can't believe I never tuned in before! Love it!

Hey, better late to a party than to never show up!!!!

Ginny Favers said:
I know. But someone can replace him, like he replaced Dale. Like, maybe . . . Tyreese? He seems pretty level-headed.

Sniff. I still miss Dale.

Me too & I've only been watching a week! That one made me cry! :sad:

Miss Monorail 1971 said:
I was just thinking that about the albums. They probably got left behind at the farm.

Probably in the RV.

minnie56 said:
I have an observation...has anyone ever seen it rain? Seasons change?:confused3

It rained on them in Atlanta & washed the dead off.

We just started watching in January and plowed through to get caught up. My husband is obsessed. I am thinking of getting him the comic books for his birthday. He loves the black and white episodes. A friend of ours was a stunt double in seasons 1 and 2 for Shane and Daryl so it was really neat to watch. :)

We just started watching in January and plowed through to get caught up. My husband is obsessed. I am thinking of getting him the comic books for his birthday. He loves the black and white episodes. A friend of ours was a stunt double in seasons 1 and 2 for Shane and Daryl so it was really neat to watch. :)

If he is really enjoying the series, he should like the comics. Spoiler alert though, the series is not as far as the comics and many things happen differently. There are also characters not in the comics, that are in the series. I have not read them personally, but my boyfriend has. I always ask him questions about what did and didn't happen in the books and what's coming up.

My DH is getting the comics, too!
I've never read a comic book in my life, but I might have to give these a try!!!!

I'm stopping by to share my ignorance. Love this show but just saw an interview on Entertainment Tonight and had no idea that Rick "Andrew Lincoln" is British?!? ::yes::::yes::

I'm stopping by to share my ignorance. Love this show but just saw an interview on Entertainment Tonight and had no idea that Rick "Andrew Lincoln" is British?!? ::yes::::yes::

I didn't either, until my dd discovered he was in Love Actually! Then we watched the extras on Season 1, and he does a segment in his accent, swoon!!

I believe Lennie James, the actor who plays Morgan, is also from the UK.

Had no idea! They seem to do accents so effortlessly. I was floored when I realized Hugh Laurie was British as well. Never dawned on me that he was the same person as Frye and Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter