• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Walking Dead on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCLAIMER: Dax sent out PMs letting us know what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick. I have since did a search of my own and I will say that it is just speculation. There is nothing out there that can absolutely confirm that it is what was said. (other than going by the comic, but how do we know that the show is sticking to the comic 100%?).

My point is, because people are starting to talk about it, it should not be considered a spoiler, since nobody knows for certain.

:)

(other than going by the comic, but how do we know that the show is sticking to the comic 100%?).

:)

Been awhile since I saw the shows and read the graphic novels, but I don't think the show is sticking to the graphic novels.

Hey, one other thing....I don't know if this has been brought up but I just noticed about 5 minutes ago that Walking Dead is now available to stream on Netflix! Great way to catch up!

I know what everyone's saying the dr. whispered in Rick's ear. My question is, why would the Dr. assume he doesn't know?

I'll be very disappointed if the #1 rumor about what he told him is true. Completely predictable, and somewhat boring.

I have an alternate theory which is based on events that play out in the comics, and I'm hoping they run with that.

I'll be very disappointed if the #1 rumor about what he told him is true. Completely predictable, and somewhat boring.

I have an alternate theory which is based on events that play out in the comics, and I'm hoping they run with that.

I agree with you.

Why don't you share your theory! :yay:

I can't wait for Comic Con this weekend!! I know they're doing a panel on the show and there should be some cool stuff about it there. My tickets are even Walking Dead themed!

Great episode with a few shockers. I doubt that anyone died but with this show you never know.

It looks like more people will get involved. I see that as a good thing.

Spoilers!!!!!! Did Carl die???????

The previews for future episodes show Rick running across a field with him toward a farmhouse. An old man comes out on the porch. Then they speed through different scenes. One of them shows his mother crying over him while he is laying there with his eyes closed. Looks like he is alive but in a coma?

What a great opening to the season!!! WOW...that was intense. I was pissed that Sophia's mom was blaming Rick...helllooo? He was the one that took off running to save her..her OWN mother did not do that!!! If that were my kid and she was being chased by zombies, there is no way I would just stand there crying. I would be running after her like my feet were on fire.

What happened to Daryl? Last I knew, he was pissed his brother was handcuffed to the roof and disappeared. Now it looks like he is becoming the hero. I am really liking him so far.

Hmmm I wonder if they are ever going to find Sophia..

IMDB lists how many episodes each actor is in for both seasons. Between season 1 and season 2 there are 19 epidodes.

.scroll over to read who is in all 19 episodes--------->Rick,Lori,Carl,Shane,Glenn,dale and Andrea are in 19 episodes; T-Dog is in 18 episodes and Darly, Carol and Sophia are in 17 episodes.

Please don't anypne quote this post. SOme may consider this a spoiler and to quote it means the white font disappears.

I'm glad it looks like there will be new people introduced because I would have been fine with the zombies getting quite a few of that group last night. :lmao:

Man that episode was quite intense! Loved it though!

That scene with Darryl and Rick digging through that Walker's stomach contents was one of the grossest things I've seen on tv. Although... I did keep thinking "That reminds me, I need to clean the rain gutters.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter