• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Walking Dead Fans

PrincessSuzanne

<font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh
Where are you? I haven't seen a post for this and I know I am not the only one here that loves this show, although I wasn't a big fan until a friend convinced me to watch it. We live about 40 minutes from where it's filmed and have enjoyed many trips to see many of the locations.

The new season starts in 12 days and I am very excited, we got to see a little bit of filming one day and I'm eally excited to see the outcome.

I am counting down the days till the new season :thumbsup2

I have Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and Season 3 on Amazon Prime, so I'm good and following the cast and crew on a FB spoiler page.

These are different than the regular season episodes. This season's webisodes were just released on youtube today. They have different characters. And it can fill in some of the blanks on the regular episodes.

For example, the first season of the webisode gave the history of bicycle girl who you see in the very first season.

I was able to see the first two episodes of the upcoming season, and all I can say is... They provided a good start to what seems to be a promising season.

So excited! I'm heading to Horror Nights at both Orlando and Hollywood and can't wait to experience TWD houses and Terror Tram.

Also, if anyone is interested, the University of California, Irvine is offering a free online course looking at things such as the role of the CDC, the spread of diseases, social structure, and the stress of survivalism. I think a video lecture will be released every Monday starting October 14th through December 2. Check it out at canvas.net/twd.

Love the Walking Dead. Can you give me the fb spoiler page. I used to be fb friends with Andrew Lincoln (or someone posing as him) and he used to post spoiler photos, photos from the set, and sometimes even the entire script before the show aired, so it was def someone connected to the show. But, the fb page was deleted.

We have a thread, it's been buried for awhile now, I'm sure once the season starts, it will pop back up to the top.
I am soooooooooooooooo excited! Dd has now watched all 3 seasons too, so I don't have to watch alone. I have all 3 on Blu Ray and have watched them all at least twice, some of season 1 3 times

anniemae said:
Love the Walking Dead. Can you give me the fb spoiler page. I used to be fb friends with Andrew Lincoln (or someone posing as him) and he used to post spoiler photos, photos from the set, and sometimes even the entire script before the show aired, so it was def someone connected to the show. But, the fb page was deleted.

Off the top of my head, I think it's Spoiling the Dead and they post photos of current shooting locations.

I have quite a few location photos from season 1 thru 3, but unfortunately I don't know how to post them here from my phone. We visit the town of "Woodbury" quite often.

We've met a couple of the Walkers and remain friends with one of them.

kappyfinn said:
These are different than the regular season episodes. This season's webisodes were just released on youtube today. They have different characters. And it can fill in some of the blanks on the regular episodes.

For example, the first season of the webisode gave the history of bicycle girl who you see in the very first season.

Ok, I'll have to check them out when I get home, we are always looking for answers to things.

I always go into a new season hoping they won't kill off Daryl!

I firmly believe they would kill Rick and/or anyone else before Daryl. They aren't stupid, they know he has a rabid fan base (myself included :love:). I wear my Daryl Dies We Riot shirt proudly!

Robert Kirkman actually issued somewhat of a "threat" to Daryl, saying that no one is safe and especially not Daryl, based upon his extreme fan base. Norman Reedus seemed taken aback by Kirkman's comments in an interview. Of course it would seem the CRAZIEST thing to kill Daryl (the actress that played Andrea got death threats when her character accidentally shot Daryl - grazed him on the side of the head when she thought he was a walker).

My DH knows Kirkman and swears he could see him doing something that crazy, just to show that he could...

I sure hope not! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter