The walking dead amc #2

My "theory" (or absolutely wild guesses) of what's happened....

I do think Bob and Gareth have some sort of history previous to Bob joining up with Rick and the crew.....

Here is my wild guess....

The bus load of people they had brought from Woodbury to the prison that ended up sick and turning, were originally "termites" or maybe they were at one point the other group that terrorized Gareth's group. "You're either the butcher or the cattle"..... at some point these people had unknowingly eaten a person who had been bitten and was already in the midst of turning without showing symptoms thus infecting them all. Now, I think Bob was bit and infected when he was pulled under the water, Gareth and his troupe of cannibals are feasting on what is already "infected" meat.

OR

I know Glen got sick and wasn't with the group so no need to jump on me for that :thumbsup2....it could also be to do with the pigs at the prison being infected because remember when Rick and Carl were looking after them the camera would linger on the pig and then on the food they were feeding the pigs? Just found it odd that they did that...maybe the ground around the prison was contaminated from the blood of all the zombies they were killing at the fence, the earth worms/pig food which the camera zoomed in on absorbed the virus and thus infecting the pigs which were then eaten by people in the prison---just like the regular flu virus some are more susceptible to getting sick than others.

Whew doggies, that was an intense episode. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I had a sneaking suspicion that Bob had been bitten. OMG, it was so great when he started laughing and told them all that they were eating tainted meat. :lmao:

Ok, when the group left the church. Holly spaceballs, I had another sneaking suspicion, somehow I knew Garret was waiting for them to do just that. I really wasn't sure if they were coming back. Hallelujah they didn't hesitate this time, we don't need another Governor running around.

Super confused on the ending and Daryl saying "you can come out now". I don't think he'd say that about Carol, and I'm pretty sure its not Beth. So who is he saying that to? I don't think Daryl the type to lead danger to the group, he would die before he did that. So who is it??

And I can't believe they split the group again, ugh!

And, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Maggie, doesn't seem at all concerned about Beth being gone. I mean she hasn't seen her now since the prison, and that was quite awhile ago. She lost her dad, and her sister, and seems pretty unaffected.

Im guessing he met up with the guy from the end of last weeks episode Morgan? I think?

I was so stressed watching last night.

Im guessing he met up with the guy from the end of last weeks episode Morgan? I think?

I was so stressed watching last night.

I'm guessing Morgan also. I don't think it is Carol. It was almost like Daryl was saying, "Looky who I found". I think Morgan is the only person alive that they know, and is out there on their own.

Maybe Carol is scoping out the hospital that Beth is at, and Daryl is coming back to get Rick and Co. Daryl just happened to run into Morgan on his way back.

And can I tell you, I HATE that Glenn and Maggie are split from the group!!!

I'm guessing Morgan also. I don't think it is Carol. It was almost like Daryl was saying, "Looky who I found". I think Morgan is the only person alive that they know, and is out there on their own.

Maybe Carol is scoping out the hospital that Beth is at, and Daryl is coming back to get Rick and Co. Daryl just happened to run into Morgan on his way back.

And can I tell you, I HATE that Glenn and Maggie are split from the group!!!

Did Daryl know Morgan?

Did Daryl know Morgan?

No, I am pretty sure Morgan has never met Daryl or the rest of the group, only Rick and also Carl I think.

I think it is Beth. Next week I am betting we get the recap (from Daryl) of what went down while the rest were playing with Gareth... Looking at the teaser trailer Beth seems to having some issues... mayve a psychotic break that makes her fearful of everyone... except for Daryl.

Did Daryl know Morgan?

I don't recall Daryl ever meeting Morgan. I am just guessing that maybe Rick has spoken about him to Daryl. What we do know is that Morgan is out there walking in the woods.

It could be Beth. But the previews are showing her in a hospital setting. She is in a hospital gown, hooked up to an IV, which she rips out.

I guess we will fine out Sunday :cool1::cool1::cool1: (we need a walker smiley)

No, I am pretty sure Morgan has never met Daryl or the rest of the group, only Rick and also Carl I think.

And Michonne. Back when Carl got the crib for Judith and the family picture out of the walker infested bar.

Did Daryl know Morgan?
I believe only Rick, Carl and Michonne have met him. Daryl would have no idea who he is. There is always the possibility it could be other people he has met along the way. Los Vatos, from the nursing home or maybe someone else that has broken off from the group, or from when the prison fell?

My initial thought was that he had others from the "hospital" that Beth was at. Other "patients", so to speak. That Beth and Carol where back there, but there were others also.

That church killing was brutal, talk about overkill. Even Maggie was winching from it. Loved how Rick used that red handled ax he had originally told Gareth he was going to kill him with. :rotfl2:

Definitely - Rick made the right choice. And that Gareth guy was starting to really bug me.

I had a suspicion that Bob had been bitten and I loved the laughing :lmao:

What i want to know is, whats up with Carol? Why didn't she come out the forest when Daryl did?

Im guessing Beth is immune, hence the hospital testing scenes(which could have taken place pre zombie stuff too as in a flashback).

It was a good episode. I don't care for the storyline with the Priest though. The flock couldn't get in with zombies coming for them, but Garrett and his cronies were in under 3 seconds. I know it is a show, but that was a little far fetched.

I think it is Morgan too, but no explanation how Daryl knows him. I do know Rick would try to talk to him in the early days so maybe Morgan explains who he is and Daryl recalls that. Maybe he has the walkie talkie as proof.

Forgot to add, loved the fact that Michonne now has her katana back!!:cool1:

Loved it again last night, 3 for 3 this season!! It was so intense!!

Loved Bob's laughing. Again, my dd is at school so we text during commercials, but we both texted when he started laughing, "he's bit!!!" The one bummer is, we now have no idea what happens when someone eats tainted meat.

I figured that was the priests story, but it was a bit of a letdown. Now he isn't very suspicious anymore, just a sniffling wimp. Loved Maggies line to him though (also the title), "No, it's just 4 walls and a roof".

Would Daryl and Carol really have had time to get to Atlanta, get Beth and be back that quickly? I don't think it's Beth. It could be Morgan, but no, Daryl and Carol have never met him. Whoever it is, I am guessing Carol is standing with them, either for comfort, or to keep them from running. What happened to the car? Why didn't they drive up to the door instead of walking back in from the woods?

The whole church scene, geez, my heart was pounding and my stomach churning! Yikes!!! But when they came back, whew! And wow that was brutal, but it needed to be done. Like anyone would trust him to never cross paths again. Yeah, the Gov.tried that lie also. And loved that he kept his word and used the red handled Machete! I am glad he's gone, he was the most evil guy yet. I am a bit surprised they killed him off so fast though, who will they battle now this season?

And what the heck was the "A" on the church that they put there???

Yay for the Katana as well!!! Missed hearing the sound it makes when it slides in and out of the sleeve.

I wasn't happy when Glenn and Maggie left either. I did like the note Abraham scribbled on the map.

Eugene is such a pansy. Let's go Eugene...I don't want to...NOW!...kay

And what the heck was the "A" on the church that they put there???

Gareth said that they marked the way so they could find their way back. So my guess is Morgan is following the mark that Gareth made. That mark looked like a X in a circle... so maybe Gareth and them started at the end of the alphabet and the A was the last symbol. It appeared after they dumped Bob.

also looked very similar to the classic anarchy symbol.

Gareth said that they marked the way so they could find their way back. So my guess is Morgan is following the mark that Gareth made. That mark looked like a X in a circle... so maybe Gareth and them started at the end of the alphabet and the A was the last symbol. It appeared after they dumped Bob.

also looked very similar to the classic anarchy symbol.

Seems weird that they would mark an A on a building, I don't think that would be necessary to find their way back to anything. And now they killed them all, so they may never explain. they didn't mention it on the Talking Dead either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter