• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Waiting Game...

yohoadisneylifeforme

Once a Cast Member...Always a Cast Member...
I just wanted to set up this thread for those of us who are still waiting for acceptance...I had my interview this past Friday, and I know I've already checked my email at least three times a day since then. haha!! Bad idea, I know...but I can't help it...I told myself I'm wearing purple every day til I hear good news :-D So who else is still waiting and biting their nails while they sit there with their eyes glued to their emails?!?!

I applied for Attractions, Merch, and Main Entrance Ops. I hope I get Attractions, but I'll work any of those three!! :worship: Oh, Disney, how I love thee!!

I GOT IN!!! AAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! Spring Advantage 2011 Attractions Cast Member, at your service! Found out in 8 DAYS!!!!!!

I have a question, was this the career start program? I just faxed my paperwork this morning, so I am hoping for a call in the next couple of days.

Nope! I got into the College Program. I heard nothing but good things about the Career Start Program though...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter