• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"The Wait" for the final notice

I can't answer your question but am rooting for your son! It sounds like a good sign. Does anybody know? I'm curious as well :scratchin

thanks! we'll fax the paperwork in the morning and go from there!

Fingers still crossed.

Had my interview Tuesday night at 9 pm... and I have probably checked my email/ Disney Dashboard maybe...hmm...I don't know... 5 MILLION TIMES!? haha I'm definitely going a little crazy. It took me 4 hours to write an English paper because I literally stopped every 7 minutes to check. It's just so hard to focus on schoolwork when you have such a DISNEY opportunity staring you in the face! :goodvibes Anyone else finding it impossible to focus on anything else besides DCP? :p

In one minute it will be exactly a week since my phone interview and let me tell you, I'm going crazy just waiting for the reply! I keep seeing people getting accepted and it makes me nervous!
Top Roles: PhotoPass, attractions.

15 days today for my daughter. Her top 3 were attractions, merchandise and recreation. They also talked about front desk. She is getting discouraged seeing people get accepted after 2 days...

I wish I could get my decision now, either way. I hope everyone receives favorable results.:hippie: I'm on my 4th day.:hourglass Good-luck to you all!!!:)

Tomorrow it will be one week since my interview and I still have nothing. I'm ready to fly off the edge. :crazy2:I'm getting discouraged as well.

DianeV said:
15 days today for my daughter. Her top 3 were attractions, merchandise and recreation. They also talked about front desk. She is getting discouraged seeing people get accepted after 2 days...

My daughter heard back in 10 days, but her friend is still waiting and it's been 16 days.

When I had my phone interview, the woman told me that Disney is supposed to notify you within 2 weeks, whether you are accepted or declined. (She made it sound like this was a rule they have to follow). But then she told me that this season they are actually getting back to people faster, and she suggested that I start checking the very next day (haven't heard back yet).

She even said "I'm pretty impressed with us this season with how fast we are getting back to people." But obviously this is not always the case. :sad2:

I can't really complain yet, because it's only been 2 days, but I'm sorry for those of you who have been waiting for over 2 weeks! :guilty: I wish she hadn't told me to start checking so soon because of course now I'm going even CRAZIER than I would be if she hadn't! :scared:

Tomorrow it will be one week since my interview and I still have nothing. I'm ready to fly off the edge. :crazy2:I'm getting discouraged as well.

Well since they say two weeks I wouldn't take that as a bad sign that its been one week so far. What were your top roles?

I was accepted after four days but I think that's because what my top roles were and maybe the work experience I had in the related fields. (I got QSFB for Spring Advantage) But I am pulling for you because we started off around the same time on this message board regarding our applications, and interviews and I've been chatting with ya back and forth a little bit. So my fingers are crossed for you! :wave2:

Well since they say two weeks I wouldn't take that as a bad sign that its been one week so far. What were your top roles?

I was accepted after four days but I think that's because what my top roles were and maybe the work experience I had in the related fields. (I got QSFB for Spring Advantage) But I am pulling for you because we started off around the same time on this message board regarding our applications, and interviews and I've been chatting with ya back and forth a little bit. So my fingers are crossed for you! :wave2:

I'm just so freakin jealous right now. :badpc: I'm going to go have a nervous breakdown. :sad:

You're interview was the same day as mine! I know how you feel, I've been trying to be as patient as I can, but seeing everyone getting accepted makes me all the more anxious. :worried:

I'm just so freakin jealous right now. :badpc: I'm going to go have a nervous breakdown. :sad:

Oh no don't be! It's super difficult waiting, I totally understand. Maybe your choices just have a more competitive field so it may take longer to place. This was my third time applying and I was convinced that I was not going to be accepted...again.

I actually accepted that I was going to be rejected and was content with that. I started to plan in my head a trip back out of the country to visit some family and do some volunteer work but now I can't do that. So it's totally bittersweet that I was accepted...

But don't get your hopes up too high so you'll be devastated (been there), but do have a positive attitude. I wore my Eeyore necklace for good luck, it seemed to help hehe. :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

If you just interviewed a week ago, don't worry about having not heard yet. It took me the full two weeks to get my acceptance.

I just got an email from them and I was panicking but then I opened it and it said they're still trying to make a decision and I will know by DECEMBER 14TH! I'm like ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??????? :furious::badpc: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an email from them and I was panicking but then I opened it and it said they're still trying to make a decision and I will know by DECEMBER 14TH! I'm like ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??????? :furious::badpc: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got that one too!!! :confused3

I did as well, kinda killed my mood. It took 5 days to get this email today. :?

I know it's only been a week since my interview but they said I would hear in like two weeks and now they're saying wait until December 14th. What a bunch of ********* (sorry, I had to get it out)

I did as well, kinda killed my mood. It took 5 days to get this email today. :?

What were your top roles? I'm hoping it's just because whatever our roles are are just full right now but will open up soon...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter