The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Owners & Lovers Group - 2.0

What a great way to walk into your room and discover the cutest cat ever sleeping in luxury. That picture should be framed. It is soo cute!

Love that cat picture!! So sweet :lovestruc.

Sorry guys, I know this is a GC thread.......I'll stop now.......

Here, I'll post some pics from the Villas to change the subject...

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

The report many months ago was that DL was going to stop charging the resort fee they charged to hotel guests (but never did to DVC point stays) and begin charging a parking fee. I had emailed MS about it who replied that parking was free for DVC but that was immediately after the announcement so hard to say for certain if that might change. I haven't heard anything more on the subject though.

Passed ROFR! First time DVC owner, here to show off the new addition to my siggy. :banana:

Heading to the VGC this weekend. Hopefully there won't be too much rain for us. Of course it's been beautiful all month...

Does anyone know the kitchen equipment includes a non-stick fry pan? Also, is the DCA 9am early entry for hotel guests for WOC fastpasses still in effect?

t

Heading to the VGC this weekend. Hopefully there won't be too much rain for us. Of course it's been beautiful all month...

Does anyone know the kitchen equipment includes a non-stick fry pan? Also, is the DCA 9am early entry for hotel guests for WOC fastpasses still in effect?

t

The fry pan was not non stick and it was really difficult to clean. My only complaint :)

On my way to VGC next week! Anyone have any experience with the pool lately? I'm hoping my family can enjoy some down time in the water.

:cool1: I am so excited! It has just dawned on me that we have less than two weeks until our weekend Christmas trip at the VGC.

:cool1: I am so excited! It has just dawned on me that we have less than two weeks until our weekend Christmas trip at the VGC.

You are so lucky! :thumbsup2 We just hit the six-month mark. :sad2: We've owned our points for a year and a half, and we finally get to use them in May.

Funatdisney - I shouldn't whine too loudly. We have gone to WDW twice in that time. We just bought our VGC points right before we left for WDW, so we've had to bank them and save up for next May. It is a rough job, but someone has to do it. :goodvibes Still, we are getting anxious to visit our west coast home for the first time.

Well if you got to get to WDW twice in that time, I should say you are so lucky. I haven't gone to WDW in two years. I am due, but this economy has to improve first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter