The Villages (retirement community)

What's wrong with a manufactured double wide ? We have a beautiful one 4 bdrm 2 bath ...no tires. I think you watch Jerry Springer too much OP from the pictures it looks really nice.

Manufactured homes are likely NOT trailers. They don't have wheels, and once put together on site, they're permanent. I don't know real estate prices in the area, but $139K for that isn't "too good to be true."

It is actually "in" the villages and has certain benefits in exchange for a monthly maintenance fee.

My Mom hated not having any control over that monthly maintenance fee and so chose a house near the Villages but not actually in there.

She paid 44k for a 4 bedroom/1 ba cement block house on a pond 20 years ago.

Prices have gone up and gone down since then.

Manufactured homes are likely NOT trailers. They don't have wheels, and once put together on site, they're permanent. I don't know real estate prices in the area, but $139K for that isn't "too good to be true."
Probably good in price, maybe not so good in a tornado or hurricane. Always lots to think about when making decisions about housing.

If it is a manufactured double wide, then it is in an older part of The Villages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter