• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The view from our balcony at the Dolphin!

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
<font color=blue>Just got my pics back....I don't have a digital camera OR a scanner, so I have them put online at CVS.

Here are two photos, taken early in the AM before the overcast had a chance to burn off.

We were in room 6-025 facing Epcot, YC/BC and the Boardwalk.

dolphinview.jpg

dolphinview2.jpg

As you can see, the view was perfect for watching the fireworks from Illuminations every night!</font>

That . . . is an exciting view.
I can not remember if the 6th floor is club level or not.
We leave next Friday and I will be requesting that room or something close to it, the DW wants me to request club room so daily breakfasts are taken care of, but no balconies is what I read somewhere. Thanks for wetting my appetite for Disney

Kevin D

I think club level is on the 12th floor, and you are right, no balconies.

And now I'm really excited since we're going down end of March. I have a deluxe view with a balcony. Was this what your room was? If so, I'm going to add another request.

:)

Judy, I don't think any of the beds at the Dolphin are queen sized.

Glory Days, our reservation stated Deluxe Non-Smoking Room, Step Out Balcony, with a View of Resort area and Crescent Lake.

We had a similar view (but on 5th floor) and it was fantastic. My sister-in-law had the room opposite our hall door, so her room faced MGM. We had the BEST of both.....

We returned the 1st and stayed three nights two floors directly below on the lobby level and it was a great view for fireworks etc.

Kevin

WE STAYED IN 6019 BACK IN SEPT. NO BALCONY , BUT GREAT VIEW. I JUST LUCKED OUT BECAUSE THE PLACE WAS SO EMPTY BACK THEN.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter