• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Very Best Limo Service?

dialane

Mouseketeer
I have seen many comments on which is the very best limo service, but times change and ownerships of businesses do, too. We have always used Tiffany Towncars, but here lately I have seen a lot of criticism about their service. Currently, which limo service has given you the very best service? Thanks for any advice you can pass along.

We just used Sunray Transportation over the weekend and have great service! I'd recommend them.

Remember to mention mouseforless.com for Sunray discount and allearsnet.com for a quicksilver discount.

Just got back this week and used Tiffany again (6 times now). Service, as usual, was excellent. Gil was our driver and the 5th different driver we have had. Every driver we have had was very good. I too have read a few negative Tiffany reviews but have read some unflattering reviews of others too. I'll stay with TTC until they give me a reason for changing.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

We have used Happy Limo numerous times and have never had a glitch. Pretty good prices for mousesavers.com newsletter recipients too.

We'll be renting a stretch limo (again) from Happy Limo in June. Great company and wonderful service. What I really like is that the tip is included in the price so no fumbling around for cash at the destination. BTY,We fly in/out of Sanford. :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Humphrey53209 said:
Just got back this week and used Tiffany again (6 times now). Service, as usual, was excellent. Gil was our driver and the 5th different driver we have had. Every driver we have had was very good. I too have read a few negative Tiffany reviews but have read some unflattering reviews of others too. I'll stay with TTC until they give me a reason for changing.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

This is what I was going to say, almost word for word! Just back a week ago, and used TiffanyTowncar for the 5th time (5 trips = 10 rides), and had excellent service! We've mostly used their stretch limos, but last week since it was just DH and I, we used their Towncar and it was fine :)

Have not had a reason to stop using them, so we will continue to use them for our Florida trips :sunny:

Just used Southern Elegance Limousines on our last trip this past September and they were the best. Reservation process was very professional and excellent communications. Received phone call day before each of our pickups confirming the date, time and location. On time and very friendly.

Its roundtrip from MCO to Swan and need to know, how much to tip? Do I tip both ways, or just once on the way back? :confused3 Thanks.

Poohbear123 said:
Its roundtrip from MCO to Swan and need to know, how much to tip? Do I tip both ways, or just once on the way back? :confused3 Thanks.

We pay half of the tip after the trip to the resort and the other half after the trip to MCO, simply because you might have 2 different drivers.

Regards,
Humphrey53209

Yay! #100

We used dixie a few times and let me tell you they are THE BEST!!!!
very friendly , on time, we used them to go to universal and back, we wanted to hang at margaritaville for awhile before heading back. and they were there when we asked them to be. I would definitely use them again!!!!

PhillyDisnynut said:
We used dixie a few times and let me tell you they are THE BEST!!!!
very friendly , on time, we used them to go to universal and back, we wanted to hang at margaritaville for awhile before heading back. and they were there when we asked them to be. I would definitely use them again!!!!

How does this work exactly? Suppose you want to go to City Walk just for the evening and need transportation from WDW Resort to City Walk and then back again about 4-5 hours later. What is the cost involved? Where do they drop you? Where do you meet them for return? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter