The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

Wow. Just wow.

I called 47 times. Yes, 47 times. I got through on the 48th call and was awarded with an estimated 75 minute wait (and I PAY for my long distance calls :scared1:). The CM was overwhelmed - so frazzled - she said she had NEVER seen Disney Dining like this before! She was kind though and looked at each and every one of my dates. November 26-December 6 and absolutely ZERO availability. Am I bummed? You better believed it! I already ordered my son a Beast costume and my daughter a Belle costume and now they have no dinner to wear it to! Am I blaming my lack of luck on the good luck of others who got 1, 2, or 10 reservations for themselves? Absolutely not. They paid their dues, they dialed and dialed until they got through to a CM, they rearranged their schedules to fit BOG in, and they had better luck than I did! Why in the world should I be mad at them?? They paid their thousands of dollars for their vacation just like I did - they are entitled to whatever reservation they choose! In fact, if they want BOG dinner every single night of their week long trip that should be just fine.... It's no different than me having two candlelight processionals booked for the most popular narrator, or three BBB appointments, or two CRT reservations... Some people really, really, really need to lighten up! I'm super bummed, my mom who is celebrating her 1st trip and probably her ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP is very upset, and my daughter actually cried - but why take it out on others? What good does that do? :confused3

I'm so sorry it didn't work out and I really hope something comes available for you!! I heard people made reservations for the same time every day of their trip, surely they aren't keeping them all so keep trying when you can!! Periodically check online after the 8/22 date!!

Just my humble opinion but it all sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me. You get what you get, someone taking 2 ADR's during their long trip doesn't sound like selfish to me. From what I gather she called seperate times and put in just as much time as you guys, she was just luckier. How is it any different when a TA calls up and takes away 5 or 6 of the precious ADR's for their clients. As long as rules are followed who cares what other people are getting, if she only took 1 ADR it wouldn't guarantee that you would get her other one. Get a grip.:rolleyes1

:)

I do wish Disney had proactively added a one reservation per call limit beforehand, but I agree that its not the fault of other guests that they didn't. If I found out a TA bagged lots of them for as yet unidentified clients I'd be pissed.

uuummm... I don't think you can. You're not allowed to change the name on the reservation and that would be lots of credit card charges for the TA if the clients decides not to show up. Plus how would a TA know the number of parties to book in each reservations?

I book a reservation for my client today and told them that if they decide not to want it to let me know right away so I could release it.

Then again what do I know.

i was told dec4.5.6. were blocked and wouldnt take any reservations because of a special event.:mad:

Just got off the phone with dining and the lady confirmed that only reservations made today without a credit card would be okay. That they are aware of the problem and that no one should have a problem. Has anyone else gotten this news aw well. I still can't help but be nervous. Uhhh.

Called at 7:15pm, waited about 20 minutes to talk to live CM.

NOW:

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LIST INTO YOUR POST, ADDING YOUR NAME AS YOU DO...
Nov 19: wvaspartan/2 people, SRUAlmn/2 people, derrickmom/3 people, sweeteypie1118/3 people
Nov 20: momt2dkids/4 people, Nanabug02/10 people, TiggerTrigger/4 people
Nov 23: Minnie_Mom/6 people, emmebear/2 people
Nov 24: rafiki14/3 people; LisaCat- 6:10PM- 2 people
Nov 25: mickeye/3 people, MyBeautifulMelody/4 people, emmebear/2 people, mommyof3princess27/11ppl
Nov 26: Sinderelly/2 people, CapeCodPrincess/ 2people
Nov 27: nancyg56/5 people,Kcharming/4
Nov 28: jtsmom/4 people, pooh101/4 people, hmdavid/6 people, StilAPrincessAtHeart 3 people
Nov 29: aroundtheriverbend/6 people
Nov 30: mommyof3princss27/9people

Dec
Dec 1: summerw/4 people
Dec 4: mickeysgirl17/3 people
Dec 5: ILikeWaffles/2 people, DisneyMama/4 people, suunysideup/6 people
Dec 6: csmom/2 people, longing4disney/5 people, ClareH37/2 people
Dec 8: ClareH37/4 people
Dec 9: czmom/4 people
Dec 10: cmaee/4 people
Dec 11: ejrj/7 people, DisneyGuess/6 people, Cadyrose/2 people, ksromack/party of 2
Dec 12: pilferk/6people
Dec 13: CiCiBee/2 people, AquaDame('s Mom)/2 people, BubMunkeyBlues/8 people, Kcags/ 4 people, DrivnMeUpTheWall-E/2 people
Dec 14: ses1230/5 people, disnewbie/ 6 people
Dec 15: Mom2rtk/5 people, Nixie/2 people. cmaee/4 people, Belle4311/2 people
Dec 16 : Disneymadhouse /3 people, kltigger/2 people
Dec 17: starousse /8 people, jgraney106/3 people
Dec 18: rapunzel21/4 pax
Dec 21: rapunzel21/4 pax
Dec 26: CaptainKat/5 people
Dec 28: okw2012/5 people
Dec 30: Disneyqueendenmark /2 people
Dec 31: DisneyMama21 / 5 people

Jan
Jan 7:addicted2dizney 3 people
Jan 6: Bozni/ 4 people
Jan 9: peaceluv&mickeymouse/4 people
Jan 10: 3Leafs/5 people
Jan 11: StarGirl11/2 people, MissPrice/2 people
Jan 15: ZellyB/2 people
Jan 16: Soccer_Princess/3 people
Jan 20: smga1/5 people[/QUOTE]

And I think it is greedy & rubs me the wrong way because I wouldn't even consider making more than one hard to get ADR per trip. Wouldn't book 2 CRTs, 2 CaliGrills, etc either. That just isn't how I operate. Too nice I guess.

Keep rolling those eyes, really.

Well, I'm not going to get into a whole back & forth on this with you as I see it would be pointless. But I do need to say that you would not qualify as being "too nice" in a million years. There's a person on here excited about the ADR's they were able to make and you repeatedly make derogatory comments all under the pretense of I don't mean anything by it but.... it's just so rude. If you were truly nice you would just be happy for others good fortune. I don't have a BOG ressie but I'm not going to talk smack about those who do. Insanity. And cause you like it: :rolleyes1

Now I'm unsubbing to this thread, who needs to be around negativity when they're planning a happy trip?:goodvibes

I tried from 7-9 and kept getting a busy signal. Finally ended up calling DVC member service as I am a DVC member. Less than 5 minutes, my DVC member number and credit card to confirm and I was good to go. December 22 at 7:30 for 2. :banana:

hey, is anyone else having trouble retrieving their reservation online? Starting to get nervous. DH got a confirmation, but doesn't remember giving a phone number, did give a credit card, and I can't pull it up.....it takes the number, doesn't give me an error message, but nothing adds to my list....

Well, I'm not going to get into a whole back & forth on this with you as I see it would be pointless. But I do need to say that you would not qualify as being "too nice" in a million years. There's a person on here excited about the ADR's they were able to make and you repeatedly make derogatory comments all under the pretense of I don't mean anything by it but.... it's just so rude. If you were truly nice you would just be happy for others good fortune. I don't have a BOG ressie but I'm not going to talk smack about those who do. Insanity. And cause you like it: :rolleyes1

Now I'm unsubbing to this thread, who needs to be around negativity when they're planning a happy trip?:goodvibes

I agree with you 100% . It's really more than I can handle. I'm always upbeat and am truly happy for those who got their ADRs. I'm 50 years old and I learned a long time ago that some people just want to complain. Life is too short to be around all of that negativity. I'm going to WDW in December, after all......how awesome is that? :santa:

Just got off the phone with dining and the lady confirmed that only reservations made today without a credit card would be okay. That they are aware of the problem and that no one should have a problem. Has anyone else gotten this news aw well. I still can't help but be nervous. Uhhh.

Thats good to hear, too bad I already waited on the phone 25 minutes to add my CC:rotfl:

Oh well, atleast i got the res I wanted:)

hey, is anyone else having trouble retrieving their reservation online? Starting to get nervous. DH got a confirmation, but doesn't remember giving a phone number, did give a credit card, and I can't pull it up.....it takes the number, doesn't give me an error message, but nothing adds to my list....

did you give your resort reservation number? If so it may be under your house number. I giv my cell to those I make online BUT the CM today used my house number.... or try the update reservations button or log out /log in

River Country said:
Yea you too was a lot of fun. Now lets hope it was all worth it and maybe we can do it again when they announce it will start serving breakfast LOL

Ah yes Be Our Breakfast!!!!! That would.rock.....although I dont know if I can repeat todays madness.....i think I will dream of busy signals and dropped calls all night!

I'm confused...I added my two ressies on the list several pages ago and they are gone. Is there an updated list b/c the ones I'm seeing posted lately are way smaller than the one I posted on mid-day. :)

I have ressies 1/11 and 1/18 at 7:30pm both nights.

I agree with you 100% . It's really more than I can handle. I'm always upbeat and am truly happy for those who got their ADRs. I'm 50 years old and I learned a long time ago that some people just want to complain. Life is too short to be around all of that negativity. I'm going to WDW in December, after all......how awesome is that? :santa:
I agree too....too much for me:(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a thought to ponder:
i heard something the other day and its true.... Don't compare your behind-the-scene with everyone's highlight reel :)

i was told dec4.5.6. were blocked and wouldnt take any reservations because of a special event.:mad:

Who told you this? Just wondering because we have been trying to get a MK dinner ADR for Dec 4th like 6 weeks checking 4-5 times/day and absolutely nothing has been available. I thought surely the people that booked BOG that day would at least free up something else (anything else!) when they cancelled their previous/conflicting dinner ADR. I was one of the many who started calling prior to 7am this am, got through after 3 hours to no availabilty...

I had to give the CM my Disneyworld.com e-mail address in order for the ressie to show up online-

I was and called back. They told me that due to all of the hoopla and such it may take until tomorrow to get them to show. When I called back they gave me the same confirmation number and said I was good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter