The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

We are trying for November 19 for 10 people!

If I can't get an ADR for 10 people, we are dumping the in-laws and going for November 19 for 2 people! Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! :rotfl:

How far before 7am is good to call??? Just a minute or so?? What happens if you call before that? Does it say it's closed??? I totally forget!!!

I tried after hours just to see what I get. You get a message saying Disney Dining is closed. So too far ahead won't help at all.

Man, it's 2004 all over again for me....... and trying to get my first CRT reservation. I remember it like it was yesterday!

Another question if anyone knows... I know that the room with the dancing Belle and Beast will only be available during lunch, but will the other 2 rooms be open for lunch as well? Debating on going for just lunch, or lunch and dinner to try to see more rooms. Although the dinner options are not my cup of tea.

Another question if anyone knows... I know that the room with the dancing Belle and Beast will only be available during lunch, but will the other 2 rooms be open for lunch as well? Debating on going for just lunch, or lunch and dinner to try to see more rooms. Although the dinner options are not my cup of tea.

There have been rumors that no all rooms will be open for all meals, but I honestly don't believe them yet. I can't imagine them turning away diners with $$$ in their pockets while some room or other sits empty.

I tried after hours just to see what I get. You get a message saying Disney Dining is closed. So too far ahead won't help at all.

Man, it's 2004 all over again for me....... and trying to get my first CRT reservation. I remember it like it was yesterday!

Thanks, yes...I meant to do that yesterday and forgot. :rolleyes1 I haven't called for a reservation in YEARS, I always do them online! I believe the last time I did them by phone was also CRT! UGH!! Totally stresses me out!!

Thanks, yes...I meant to do that yesterday and forgot. :rolleyes1 I haven't called for a reservation in YEARS, I always do them online! I believe the last time I did them by phone was also CRT! UGH!! Totally stresses me out!!

Me too... I wasn't given a choice this year though, my DVC reservation wasn't linking up right so I had to do all my ADRs on the phone. :sad2:

I still can't decide what I will be doing at 4am tomorrow morning... half of me wants to just suck it up and do it for my Mom (my husband and I will be there too early to take part of the madness) but the other half of me is bitter that she ignored my initial 'well, I have to work that day and since you are retired maybe you could do it...?' followed by my 'well, maybe it would be better if we BOTH try since it will be madness...'. Seems like if she is not willing to put the effort in maybe I shouldn't either... it just feels like its only worth it to her to have someone else do it. :confused3 I know she'll be disappointed if I won't do it, but I'm a stubborn person and now that I have the vibe its not worth her retired time it really shouldn't be worth me being exhausted at work for all of Monday... she can just go back to sleep after all! :headache:

Nov 19: wvaspartan/2 people, SRUAlmn/2 people
Nov 20: momt2dkids/4 people
Nov 23: Minnie_Mom/6 people
Nov 25: mickeye/3 people
Nov 25: MyBeautifulMelody/4 people
Nov 29: aroundtheriverbend/6 people

Dec
Dec 1: summerw/4 people
Dec 5: ILikeWaffles/2 people, DisneyMama/4 people, suunysideup/6 people
Dec 6: csmom/2 people, longing4disney/5 people
Dec 9: czmom/4 people
Dec 11: ejrj/7 people, DisneyGuess/6 people
Dec 12: pilferk/6people
Dec 13: CiCiBee/2 people, AquaDame('s Mom)/2 people, BubMunkeyBlues/8 people
Dec 15: Mom2rtk/5 people
Dec 16 : Disneymadhouse /3 people, kltigger/2 people
Dec 17: starousse /8 people, jgraney106/3 people
Dec 26: CaptainKat/5 people
Dec 30: Disneyqueendenmark /2 people

Jan
Jan 15: ZellyB/2 people
Jan 16: Soccer_Princess/3 people
Jan 29: Missyrose/2 people

Feb
Feb 11: EEs*Mommy/8 people

Nov 19: wvaspartan/2 people, SRUAlmn/2 people
Nov 29: aroundtheriverbend/6 people/tinkerhon- /4 (hopefully happy) people

Dec

Jan

Feb

Called this morning to finish up my Dec ADR's- (Usually do them all on-line)
Noticed that there are a ton of prompts when you call, and a few times, either the name of the restaurant was not recognized, or the time I wanted--Given the craziness predicted tomorrow, would it be easier to just say "agent" if we get thru?

TIA !!!

Nov 19: wvaspartan/2 people, SRUAlmn/2 people, TiggerTrigger/4 people

Dec

Jan

Feb

Just added my info on here. Fingers crossed that we all get what we want and don't deal with any phone nightmares tomorrow :thumbsup2

Nov 28: jtsmom/4 people

Dec

Jan

Feb

Does anyone know if the automated reservation system will be working or will you have to actually speak to an agent?

Does anyone know if the automated reservation system will be working or will you have to actually speak to an agent?

I was just wondering the same thing. And I wonder if it's faster to use the automated system or ask for an agent.

The automated system SHOULD be working, but there are a few prompts, and the voice recognition system is tough sometimes--- I am wondering the same--- Think I might just ask for an agent if I get thru.

I was just told by CM that we can make reservations tomorrow for Novemer 11th. Others on the forum have said November 19th. Is anyone else booking for 11/11/2012?

Dec

Jan
Jan 10: 3leafs/5people

Feb

The automated system SHOULD be working, but there are a few prompts, and the voice recognition system is tough sometimes--- I am wondering the same--- Think I might just ask for an agent if I get thru.

Okay, you all have me totally freaked out! I purposefully have stayed away from this thread for only 24 hours......and my inbox is lit up like a christmas tree and I'm thinking, "OMGosh, they opened up the reservations a day early and everyone is posting that they got them". :lmao:

So, can someone tell me, purty please, how do you get to a CM right away and bypass the automated system? Or is it best to just go through the prompts?

Dec
Dec 11: ejrj/7 people, DisneyGuess/6 people, ksromack/party of 2

Jan
Jan 10: 3leafs/5people

Feb

So, can someone tell me, purty please, how do you get to a CM right away and bypass the automated system? Or is it best to just go through the prompts? [/QUOTE]

I would love to know this as well!! :flower3:

LOL! Or the 15th! :lmao: I think I read the prices will all be doubled on the 15th!

Really? I could have sworn I read about the price increase being effective as of the 11th?? :lmao:

Just reading about the automated system. I wasn't even aware there was such as thing. I've only ever done them online, or when called have automatically gotten a live person. I wasn't not prepared to encounter the unknown at 5am tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter