The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

I'm not so sure about that......the Disney Blog FB announcement has over 10,000 likes, 1000 shares and 225 comments in less than an hour, since there announcement.:scared1:

It's also on their official Facebook. With 15,000 likes, 1500 shares, and 300 comments. My word!!

I saw that but was not willing to be the first one to rain on our BOG parade :snooty: JK! All of those folks are not going to call in for ADR's. I think only those people who already have trips planned for that timeframe and are interested in this new restaurant. A lot of people yes, but still okay I think.

:rotfl: Didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer, (though my name is Debbie:goodvibes) :rotfl:

Hopefully, lots of Diser's will get their ressies.:thumbsup2

It's also on their official Facebook. With 15,000 likes, 1500 shares, and 300 comments. My word!!

Crazy isn't it, that is the same announcement I was referring to in my post, the likes, shares, and comments are flying.:)

I'm going to be trying for a reservation for mid February, so I hope most people going in that time frame haven't gotten that far in their planning... Those not on the DISboards, anyway.

There is no way that people don't know about this. The fantasyland expansion is major disney news. Unless you call right away when ADR's open up, it will get sold out and be hard to get....we are not the only ones that know unfortunately. This info is on other boards, as well as fb, and lots of people read the disney blog...good luck everyone!

So, I get that the first reservations will be for the 19th and not the 16th as someone had posted earlier. (bummer, since we go home on the 17th) Does this mean there is no chance it will be open for any kind of soft opening before the 19th? LOL Can I hold out any hope here? :confused3

So, I get that the first reservations will be for the 19th and not the 16th as someone had posted earlier. (bummer, since we go home on the 17th) Does this mean there is no chance it will be open for any kind of soft opening before the 19th? LOL Can I hold out any hope here? :confused3

The previews starting the 19th are public, there have been indications there will be closed previews for DVC members and annual passholders as well, so I anticipate they will need to be before the 19th.

Ok, that brightens my morning a bit... LOL... I am a DVC member and an AP holder, maybe I still have some hope. :thumbsup2

I'm going to assume that anything before Nov 19th will be for DVC and passholders as well. It is unlikely anyone else will be able to get a table at BoG before the 19th. The preview dates (Nov 19th thru Dec 6th) is the "soft opening". It is still unknown if the restaurant will be operational all day on these dates or not.

Just called and CM said they just received an update that BOG will now start booking at 7 AM on August 20th instead of noon. :thumbsup2

Just called and CM said they just received an update that BOG will now start booking at 7 AM on August 20th instead of noon. :thumbsup2

Yep, thats why I had originally planned to be on the phone at 6:55am regardless of the noon reports. I thought that noon was a wierd time.

shhhh.. don't tell anyone outside of the DIS so we can all get our reservations that morning and everyone else will call in at noon!! :lmao:

AHHHHH, but which is it????? I'm sure it's going to be at least a 30 minute wait.... so I either get to work at 6:45 (ugh) or completely miss lunch. If it's noon, should we queue up prior to 12? Think they'll be a wait at like 11:50?? In the morning it's much easier, you can't get on hold till 7:00 hits. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter