The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

Didn't the person also state that there would be a CC hold? Isn't that only for character dining and signatures? Maybe not for long...

Didn't the person also state that there would be a CC hold? Isn't that only for character dining and signatures? Maybe not for long...

I for one would be very happy to have this venue have a CC hold. These ADRs are going to be in very high demand for a while, and if that helps keep it all fair, then I'm all for it.

Hmm, 12 noon eastern USA time is 5pm here in England. Thats the time I'm usually getting our evening meal on the table. Oh well DH and DD might be waiting a bit on Monday then. I'll give DD a snack to keep her going!!

Just hope the news is true though - so excited to be able to book!

Claire :)

I for one would be very happy to have this venue have a CC hold. These ADRs are going to be in very high demand for a while, and if that helps keep it all fair, then I'm all for it.

I agree! I just think this will become more common across alll restaurants as time goes on.

Assuming I can call at noon on Monday, August 20 - do we know the first date a reservation can be made? I would hate to be on hold for an hour and my Thanksgiving trip not even be within the dates of the restaurant opening.

I'm betting it's not going online right away because it will crash the system.

While this post appears to be legit, I'm still a little skeptical until I see it on an official Disney post. That being said, I will be up at 6:45 ready to go on Monday.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but since I have to be up at 7 for work, I'm just going to get on the phone while I'm getting ready. If they tell me to call back at noon, then I'll just sit on the phone over my lunch hour! Better be safe than sorry! :wizard:

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but since I have to be up at 7 for work, I'm just going to get on the phone while I'm getting ready. If they tell me to call back at noon, then I'll just sit on the phone over my lunch hour! Better be safe than sorry! :wizard:

I completely understand and agree! I will be happy when this is set up, one way or another!:faint:

I completely understand and agree! I will be happy when this is set up, one way or another!:faint:

Ditto on the :faint:

I'm tired of holding on this. One way or another I need the show on the road already.

I am at bus stop with my son and daughter at 7am so 12 noon is better for me...but like all of you...I'll try calling in as soon as that bus pulls away!

Now, do I have this straight...there are three rooms...main, library, west wing. Lunch is in main only. Dinner is in west wing/library only. The whole place seats 500 but if not using all three rooms wonder what the exact lunch and dinner seating is.

I go 12/4 a Tuesday. How crowded to you think lunch will be? I have a dilemma. dH wants to eat at LTT...his favourite. I am not a fan as tastes like processed thanksgiving to me. But, making him happy I am a fan of :). So I was wondering if I should compromise and do LTT for dinner and BOG for lunch...my other day at MK we have Ohanas for dinner and as a party of ten I am not likely to find an alternate night for that place and it is a must.

Suggestions?

I called Dining to cancel a bunch of ADRs for a client & asked about BOG after seeing this earlier.

She told me Monday August 20th at noon to make ADRs for after December 6. They aren't sure yet if they will be making ADRs for the November 19 & after previews yet. She said she knows they'll be doing something for November but no one is totally sure what yet. Maybe a limited amount of ADRs for dates after November 18th.

I called Dining to cancel a bunch of ADRs for a client & asked about BOG after seeing this earlier.

She told me Monday August 20th at noon to make ADRs for after December 6. They aren't sure yet if they will be making ADRs for the November 19 & after previews yet. She said she knows they'll be doing something for November but no one is totally sure what yet. Maybe a limited amount of ADRs for dates after November 18th.

Thank you for posting the info concerning November. We need November 21 or November 23 so not sure it's worth my time to call....

Here's another thread where someone called today, and CM told her 7AM on 8/20.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2976448

Which is exactly why I'll be on the phone at 6:55 no matter who says noon!

Interesting. I am hoping they take ADR's for the dates before Dec. 6th because if they don't, then they may only be accepting walk ups during the preview period and It will be a nightmare to get a table. It wouldn't be very smart on disney's end IMO...but it would also make some sense because they are in rehearsal to make sure everythng is going smooth before official opening. This way is something goes wrong during rehearsal, they wouldn't have to cancel ADR's people made in advance and get everyone upset.

FWIW I called this am to make our BBB appointment. She asked if I needed to make any dining ressies and I joked yes BOG but I know it is not up yet. (I had not checked in here in a few days so I didn't know about the new development). Anyway she stated those would be open Monday no mention of noon and that they had told them this AM. So since I am doing it every other day I will be getting up at the butt crack of dawn Monday AM and calling Disney. It is really sad when you have to book your dining ressies before you book your hotel lol.

Does anyone know when "dinner" will start? I'm looking for the earliest dinner reservation. What do you think... 3? 4? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter