• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

I am so upset we leave on Dec 3 to go home:sad2:

Awesome! That's the exact day we already have scheduled for our MK day. Now to secure a BOG ADR!

My fingers are crossed for previews of everything for everyone at least on the 20th. I mean they have to test stuff with real people, right? We leave on the 2nd and I can't change b/c of work. I will be heart broken if I can't at least get a counter service at BOG. :sad:

Yay! We get there the 10th this year. I'm glad we'll get to see all the new additions. Now just need to get that BOG ressie for our MVMCP night.

Well, it looks like all I can hope for are previews since we will be home well before Dec 6th. The info says previews starting Nov 19th and that is a day I've got planned for MK. We'll also be in MK on the 18th so maybe some nice CMs will be able to let us know if things are looking good for previews on the 19th as well as any tips.

I don't think I'm going to turn all of my palns on their ear though at the propect of a preview. At the very most- I might take our last day ... Nov 21st and make it another MK day instead of AK.

On a positive note- sort of- I guess I don't have to go nuts trying to get BoG adrs. Had this been 2 yrs ago...our check in date would have been Dec 7th and we would have been right on top of the opening. Oh well...fingers crossed that the glimmer of preview hope pans out. :goodvibes

Just got this email:

Just a quick check-in for you today!

We promised to send all the latest info about the new Be Our Guest Restaurant, opening soon in Disney World's Magic Kingdom! And today we've got some GREAT news!

The two most highly-anticipated new restaurants in Walt Disney World, Be Our Guest Restaurant and Gaston's Tavern, have an official grand opening date! Starting December 6, 2012, you'll be able to experience enchanted dining right there in the Beast's Castle and next door in Gaston's favorite watering hole.

Explore more photos, menus, and details on our Be Our Guest Restaurant and Gaston's Tavern Index pages!

MORE NEWS TO COME!
We'll be able to make reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in late August, but we don't know when, yet. Stay tuned for more details.

Have a great week! See you over on facebook and twitter!
AJ

Looks like I'm really late with this news. lol

Gah, I'll miss the previews by 2 lousy days. I'm coming home on the 17th. boooo :sad1:

We will miss the preview but should be able (fingers crossed) to get one for the week of December 15th. It would be the perfect last night meal for DH & I solo trips!

Yay! We get there the 10th this year. I'm glad we'll get to see all the new additions. Now just need to get that BOG ressie for our MVMCP night.

Stephanie, when is your MK day? We are making Dec 11th our MK day along with MVMCP that evening. Hoping for a very early dinner ADR at BOG!

Can anyone please tell me what the previews are? I know there will be some passholder previews, but one magazine site said those should be before NOvember 19th, and the 19th will be the general public previews. So what does that mean? Who gets in for the previews? How do they pick? Any info would be great, we are new to Disney vacations and were so hoping this would be open for our trip (November 24th to December 1st).

Just got this email:

Just a quick check-in for you today!

We promised to send all the latest info about the new Be Our Guest Restaurant, opening soon in Disney World's Magic Kingdom! And today we've got some GREAT news!

The two most highly-anticipated new restaurants in Walt Disney World, Be Our Guest Restaurant and Gaston's Tavern, have an official grand opening date! Starting December 6, 2012, you'll be able to experience enchanted dining right there in the Beast's Castle and next door in Gaston's favorite watering hole.

Explore more photos, menus, and details on our Be Our Guest Restaurant and Gaston's Tavern Index pages!

MORE NEWS TO COME!
We'll be able to make reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in late August, but we don't know when, yet. Stay tuned for more details.

Have a great week! See you over on facebook and twitter!
AJ

Looks like I'm really late with this news. lol

Well, I'll be in Disney in late August, so how will I make my ADRs?

Not taking a computer with me.....

So sad! Leaving December 25 to go home! Could someone explain to me how a "preview" works? Just curious if we should even be optimistic about seeing anything new? Any past experiences with previewing past new attractions? I'm so sad.

I have mixed feelings... what do you guys think this will do to crowd levels at MK and WDW in general?
I was so hoping this would open in October so things would be back to "normal" by our trip Nov 29-Dec 11. I live by DLR and have had a pass for many years. I was hoping to eat in BoG, but I've ridden the LM ride here and we don't need to do that there if there's a crowd. I'm worried this will make the rest of the park a nightmare too though.
I was very happy when they opened CarsLand during the summer, when my pass isn't valid, and outside of the extended hours I get to do there as a passholder, I will be avoiding CA Adventure like the plague until the hype dies down. I am very anti-line. Do you all think this will make MK packed pretty much the whole time I'm there between previews and the opening or are openings in WDW less nightmarish crowd wise?

This is our first visit and we've been planning almost a year now. Ugh. I'm sure those going just before will l at least get to see it, do CS etc!! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter