The Unofficial Official Fantasy Christening Thread!

jrm11697

Mouseketeer
Finally time! DCL Twitter page has its own tab! Hope everything goes well! Im so excited!! I know, I sound like such a nerd right now! :rolleyes1 but that doesn't matter, the Fantasy is here! :)

I'm working hard till 8pm tonight and can pull up the Disboards, but not twitter!

Keep me posted!

It is now starting at 7:45. Maybe they have something special planned? I have seen a few pics of the ship. Looks amazing.

For those on Twitter, go to search bar at top and type in "disney cruise line". It should be the first result. For those who are not, here it is: https://twitter.com/#!/DisneyCruise

I'll try to update as much as I can!

Bon Voyage, Disney Fantasy!

Guess where I am for this occassion!?!

:cheer2:

Dont rub it in! :sad2: At least we have Twitter :)

Twitter update: No new news. Just DCL answering questions about when it will start. Most say "we will start soon. Please stay with us for updates", or at least something along those lines

Disney obviously likes to take their time with things!

Bob Iger & Tom Staggs welcome guests to the christening celebration of the #DisneyFantasy, the 4th ship in the @DisneyCruise fleet.

Tonight’s host, actor Neil Patrick Harris (@ActuallyNPH), is in the Grand Atrium to begin @DisneyCruise’s big night. #DisneyFantasy

“We couldn’t be more proud of this magnificent ocean liner.” – Bob Iger #DisneyFantasy

“From stem to stern, this ship is a testament to [the Disney] vision.” – Tom Staggs #DisneyFantasy

Tom Staggs introduces the officers, cast and crew of #DisneyFantasy.

The godmother of the #DisneyFantasy is about to enter the atrium. Drum roll please...

Singer @MariahCarey, the #DisneyFantasy godmother, is joined by Mickey Mouse for the christening. Who will be joining Minnie Mouse?

As #DisneyFantasy godmother, @MariahCarey christens the ship and champagne flutes are raised in a toast.

“I christen thee, #DisneyFantasy. May God bless this ship and all who sail on her.” – @MariahCarey

The celebrations continue as guests head to the dining room to enjoy a “Taste of the #DisneyFantasy” & take the chance to explore the ship.

Yay! :cool1:

Can't wait to see pics/videos! I'm sure the ceremony was wonderful and FANTASTIC! Thanks to PP who gave all those tweets! I must admit, this is kinda making me want to book a cruise on her!

Look for a recap of tonight’s #DisneyFantasy christening celebration on the @DisneyParks Blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter