The Unoffical Guide...cheap?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by luvalwaysMandy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. luvalwaysMandy

luvalwaysMandy Mouseketeer

Does anyone know where I can get the 2009 Unoffical Guide cheap? I plan on getting the 2010 version in August when it comes out. We are going in 2010 but I wanted to get a head start on the planning.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. las3888

las3888 DIS Veteran

You could always try the library for the '09 version and then buy the 2010 when it comes out??

4. luvalwaysMandy

I did check there. They don't have a copy.

5. Suzanna1973

Suzanna1973 I want to live at Disney World

You don't need a book!! Everything you need to know about planning a budget friendly vacation to WDW you can find RIGHT HERE on this board! Ask ANY question and you will get an answer, and it won't cost you a dime, except the cost of your internet(for which you are already paying):thumbsup2

6. beccasmom

beccasmom DIS Veteran

It is a great book and I just bought the 2009 version from Amazon. $12.99 - not cheap cheap, but not a bad price for such a hefty book! Or purchase a used one from someone on Amazon.

http://astore.amazon.com/debsunoffiwaltdi

7. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

Yes, but there's stuff in the unofficial guide has things it wouldn't have occurred to me to ask!

8. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

does your library participate in inter-library loan? if so, check a few libraries... perhaps put an ad on craigslist or freecycle? did you check ebay?

i loaned mine out and have not rec'd it back (and the person's trip is over) or i'd send it to you for the cost of postage...

9. gigi1313

gigi1313 DIS Veteran

p.s. i just checked ebay and there are a few but they're not cheap... might i suggest looking for an '08 on ebay (about $6 from what i saw) as you will be getting the '10 in a few short months...

10. AllesonWonderland

AllesonWonderland DIS Veteran

Ditto this. Even if my library doesn't have a book, they can (usually) get it for me through interlibrary loan. Sometimes really fast!

11. Arky

Arky Mouseketeer

I was able to get a copy thru paperbackswap.com. I do not know if there are any copies currently available.

12. luvalwaysMandy

Thanks for the ideas guys! I'll look into some of them to see what I can come up with.