THE ULTIMATE WPASADI VOTE: Rajah versus MsLeFever VOTE NOW!!

Which WPASADI Bribe Do You Pick?

• Bribe #1

• Bribe #2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Awesome. I choose Bribe #1 just because I have always wanted to go to Disneyland. I loved Bribe #2 also, can't I get both please? :wave2:

DL, hope you feel better!!

Rupert, it's been great having you as a judge. :)

we slipped to page 2 - WPASADI 1 had over 100 votes in the final - votevotevote (please)

Congratulations and good luck to both of you! You both did an excellent job through the entire season of WPASADI. These were both very creative entries.

I like both entries--but, I got a sweet tooth. :)

I have to wait until next week to find out who won.

So we are down to my final 2 dawgs! You 2 should be so proud! You have done awesome this season and I saw the potential in both of you right from the start! Cookie, sorry you couldn't do this last round but you also were awesome and deserved to be here! Congrats on making it to this point!

Both entries looked excellent. Ya'll both obviously put a lot of thought and time into it. Since it's a public poll I'll tell you why I voted for Bribe 2. Bribe 1 was awesome but it didn't allow me to bring anyone with me. I'm the Dawg. :dog2: I will surely have someone to take a vacation with. ;) Anyway, I liked Bribe 2 because I can bring people with me. I also gotta say that the spa and the massage chair look like something I will need and can use if I have to put up with Simon again in another AI season!

But both were awesome and deserve credit! Great job! Can't wait to see the end results and the winner! Thanks for letting me judge this season. It was a blast!

Wow, here we are at the end! Cookie and Rajah you both deserve to win! I hope it is another tie.

I voted for #2 because it would get me a cruise and a trip to WDW!!! I am a world fan! Both were wonderful though. Lots of hard work.

I have very much enjoyed judging this season and look forward to the next!!

July: Hopefully you are having a great year! What better way to keep in touch and maybe brag, just a little, about your good fortune than with 2 VideoPhones? I’m giving you two so that you can be sure that your message is clear!

omg, Im voting for no 6, thats no 2 three times :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter