The Ultimate "WHO'S GOING IN DEC" thread (incl MVMCP)

We will be there 11/27 through 12/7 with MVMCP 12/29 staying at CBR

6 weeks from today! Can't wait!!!

My new DH and I will be there for our honeymoon (well, Disneymoon!!) We will be there from 12/14-12/22 staying at the POR with MVMCP on 12/15!! So can't wait!

I think I already subscribed here, but maybe not because I'm not on the list :confused3

We're going 12/14-12/19 at Pop Century, with MVMCP on 12/16.

What a great list!

We will be there from November 27th to December 10th, :Pinkbounc woo hoo Can't wait to see the wonderful christmas decorations. will be going to MVMCP on 6th Dec, this trip we will be staying at POR and BWI :bounce:

We will be there 12/2 - 12/11 staying at WL/Poly/CR

Going to MVMCP 12/6

Can't wait.

Just paid it in full today :cheer2:

ADD ME ON!! It's official! I got my plane ticket! :) My dance team is performing in the Citrus Bowl on Dec. 30th, but 7 of us are flying down early to go to Disney!! So here it is:

phisigprincess 12/28

Yeah, it's only one day, but it's a Disney day!!!

we will be there 12/7-12/11/05 - MVMCP 12/8/05 and counting but it seems to have stopped or no it is me definitely me being IMPATIENT!!!!!!

I will be at the BCV from 12/12 through 12/17, going to MVMCP on the 15th. :sunny:

Add us, please. 12/16 - 12/21 at GF, MVMCP 12/18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter