• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Ultimate "WHO'S GOING IN DEC" thread (incl MVMCP)

I'm already on "the list" for 11/30 but could you add MVMCP 12/4??? I want to see it beside my name!!! :banana:

We'll be there 12/11-12/15 at SoG.
Me, DH, 2 DS, M-I-L, F-I-L and my Dad...7!

DH and DD and I will be at the Dolphin from 12/19-12/27, and at MVMCP on 12/20!
:cool1:

Hi there from the UK
Just watching the wonderful Cowboys decimate the eagles :rotfl2:

Obi, Mrs obi and Mini Obi will be there from 11/26 thru 12/04 at our villa off site

Dec 4th- Dec12th (NO MVMCP I don't think I have the stamina and could use the money else where) Me, DH,DD9, DD5 :cool1:

I am too excited I have disney-itis so bad I need to hold my self back from posting. :jumping1: :dancer: :thewave:

Hi! We're just back from 7 nights at ASMu, and we have learned that we are officially value resort people! I could not believe how beautiful the resort was - especially with the lights at night! The rooms (we had two connecting rooms) were clean and spacious. Mousekeeping was fabulous - towel animals and lots of attention to our needs (leaving the spread folded up, creating a towel toothbrush holder, etc.). It was GREAT to have 2 bathrooms and two TVs and so much space. :cool1:

Anyway, based on all of this, we have changed our plans and will now be in two rooms at the Pop Century resort from December 17-23. We'll still move to the Contemporary for 3 special nights for Christmas, and still be at MVMCP on the 20th.

See you there!! :banana:

My husband, our 1 yr old daughter and my MIL will be at the World Dec 14-19th. We're staying at POP. MVMCP on the 15th. Can't wait

Slight change in our plans. We will be at POFQ Dec. 16 and 17, then move to VWL for Dec. 18-22. We'll go to MVMCP on Dec. 20.

Count me in......My family will be there from 12/2-12/6, staying at the Boardwalk. We will be doing MVMCP on 12/4.

We will be there 12/04 - 12/16, staying at WL. We'll be at MVMCP on 12/06. :banana:

Susan

We'll be there 17th - 20th Dec - BCV
20th - 24th VWL
and 24th - 31st Dec Disney Magic cruise

Also MVMCP on the 20th Dec :cool1:

We are going Dec 17th thru Dec 27th, still contiplating whether to stay until Jan 1st. We will be attending MVMCP on Dec 20th, this will be ourt 1st time can't wait! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter