The ultimate RSVP - wow!

Beep

My heart and soul live in Florida!
My cousin is getting married early next year and had back the ultimate rsvp:

Dear Elaine and Mark,

Lynne won't be attending your wedding as she died at the weekend. Oh, and she won't be giving you a present either.

Thanks

Can you believe that?!! It was from the persons daughter (who never liked my cousin) so my cousin called to find out what was going on as she thought it was a sick joke. The lady had died of a heart attack.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny...

My cousin is getting married early next year and had back the ultimate rsvp:

Dear Elaine and Mark,

Lynne won't be attending your wedding as she died at the weekend. Oh, and she won't be giving you a present either.

Thanks

Can you believe that?!! It was from the persons daughter (who never liked my cousin) so my cousin called to find out what was going on as she thought it was a sick joke. The lady had died of a heart attack.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny...

That isn't even remotely funny, that is AWFUL and DISRESPECTFUL! I can't believe anyone would do that, let alone the person who has passed away's own daughter! :eek:

Yes, I am worried about getting flamed... But I actually thought it was pretty funny... :rolleyes1

Maybe not so much if the two cousins didn't get along, :confused3 but everyone deals with death in a family differently, maybe the cousin was trying to make herself feel a bit better by using a bit of light hearted humour, like those funerals where instead of doing sad eulogies and the like everyone sits around telling funny stories about the person. It would have made more sense though if the two cousins were closer...

Yes, I am worried about getting flamed... But I actually thought it was pretty funny... :rolleyes1

Maybe not so much if the two cousins didn't get along, :confused3 but everyone deals with death in a family differently, maybe the cousin was trying to make herself feel a bit better by using a bit of light hearted humour, like those funerals where instead of doing sad eulogies and the like everyone sits around telling funny stories about the person. It would have made more sense though if the two cousins were closer...

I know what you mean - that's what I meant by funny and sad in my post.

My cousin was very close to this lady but not to her daughter and this was just the daughters way of being really nasty. What made it worse was that no-one had any idea it was going to happen as she wasn't ill - it came totally out of the blue.

The rest of this girls family are really annoyed with her for doing it.

lol sounds like something my aunt would do :rolleyes1
...she's been kinda b*tchy lately...

I can't imagine how this poor girl felt when she read that! Very distasteful! :sad2:

I'm sure her mother is rolling over in her grave at her daughters response to your cousins wedding RSVP. That is beyond tacky and disrespectful to her mother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter