The UK DIS Wii Matchup Thread

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
I noticed from looking at one of the other threads that there's quite a few people on here who seem to have the Nintendo Wii.

So - I thought it might be a worthwhile idea to make a thread on here listing the online games we've got so we can pair up and play with / against each other easily.

I guess the best way to do this is to just list the games we've each got that can be played online. I can't remember exactly which ones of mine are online ones, so I'm just going to list the games I've got that are on this wiki list.

I think the exchanging of friend codes is best left to the individual person as to whether they post it on this thread (remembering that your friend code is unique to you and that this is a public forum) or whether you allow people to PM and request it...

So - I've got:

The Beatles: Rock Band
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Guitar Hero: Greatist hits
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero 5
Mario Kart Wii
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I'm happy to play any of the above with people here who've also got the game (though I've not got GH5 in the house at the moment). If anybody wants to exchange friend codes then feel free to just drop me yours in a PM and I'll return mine :goodvibes

We love playing Mario Kart online, and we have already swapped friend codes with you :cool1:

We do have lots of other games, such as the guitar hero ones, but I will need to have a look through at which ones can be played online.
We are hoping to have a game on mario kart later if we can some interested people - once the match has finished of course :thumbsup2

We love playing Mario Kart online, and we have already swapped friend codes with you :cool1:

We do have lots of other games, such as the guitar hero ones, but I will need to have a lookt hrough at which ones can be played online.
We are hoping to have a game on mario kart later if we can some interested people - once the match has finished of course :thumbsup2

Count me in so long as I'm around - I'm popping out for a little while but should be in all evening depending on when everybody wants to play :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter