The Uglies Series Unofficial Chat

disneydance

DIS Veteran
So I'm currently on the very first book of the Uglies series and it seems like everyone is reading them in my school so I thought it would be a good idea to have a place where we can talk about the Uglies so who is your favorite charector so far mine is Shay lol because he seems so mysterious

Shay lol because he seems so mysterious

Shay, my dear, is a girl.

My favorite character is just plain ol' Tally. After I start reading the books I can't help but talk like them. I start calling my friends 'Katy-wa' and saying 'expensive much?' Haha.

My favorite character is Zane and David
I don't like what happened to Tally in Specials.

My favorite character is Zane and David
I don't like what happened to Tally in Specials.

me either. i think that Specials was the worst in the series
my favorite characters are Rizz, Ren, Hiro and Aya from Extras.

me either. i think that Specials was the worst in the series
my favorite characters are Rizz, Ren, Hiro and Aya from Extras.

Yeah I like all of those characters. Ren is awesome lol

i liked Zane and i like tally but i agree specials was not my favorite plot line. :confused3 oh lol and i do the whole whatsherface-la too ill also say things like that is SOO bubbly making :)

I haven't read through Specials. I lost interest, believe it or not. I did read Uglies and Pretties though. My favorite character was Zane.

I liked all 3. Haven't read the new one yet, before I do that I'd like to re-read the series.

Specials was a tad confusing though.

I really like these books. Zane is my favorite. I have let things like "bubbly-making" slip occasionally. :rolleyes1 Only two people in my school would actually know where that's from, though.

David's my favorite.
And, yeah, Specials annoyed me. Extras was good, though.

Scott Westerfeld is a really good author.. I want to read the Midnighters series really badly.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest

Top Bottom