The Twelve Days of Disney (A Christmas/Birthday TR) *UPDATE x2 2/12 COMPLETE!*

Great reports! I really appreciate how you post all of it, even when it's cranky. :lmao: I also love that you both agreed on your favorite part. My husband and I felt the same about our alone time. We have a 3 year old, but he's still definitely a lot to keep track of. And Luke is a total cutie pie. He smiles so much for the camera.

Great reports! I really appreciate how you post all of it, even when it's cranky. :lmao: I also love that you both agreed on your favorite part. My husband and I felt the same about our alone time. We have a 3 year old, but he's still definitely a lot to keep track of. And Luke is a total cutie pie. He smiles so much for the camera.

Thanks! I love the TRs that feel honest and balanced, so I tried to do the same.

I bet a three year old is so much more work! Luke is still young enough that we didn't have to cater to his whims on this trip. I'm sure that will NOT be the case two years from now. :rotfl:

Really enjoyed the end of your TR. I like how you had listed your favorites and least favorites. You gave me quite a few ideas for our next few trips. Are you doing a PTR or TR for your Oct trip? I am thinking I can't start mine until I finish my Dec TR... Hehe

Really enjoyed the end of your TR. I like how you had listed your favorites and least favorites. You gave me quite a few ideas for our next few trips. Are you doing a PTR or TR for your Oct trip? I am thinking I can't start mine until I finish my Dec TR... Hehe

I definitely want to do a TR and I'm about 75% sure I'll do a PTR. I think I started last year's in June, so that seems like a good time to start. Or sooner. I don't know. We'll see how bored and/or excited I get in the meantime. :thumbsup2

Also, here's the plush I bought the day before. SO CUTE, right?

947.jpg

Do you, by any chance, remember what store you bought this in? I NEED to get one on my trip next month!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter