The Trip That's Happening a Year Early - A Marathon Weekend 2017 PTR Update:12/22 - Day Seven Plans

First day plans sound great! Staying so close to Disney Springs will be really convenient ... makes it so easy to get over there for browsing, shopping, and eating.

I'm really excited to be so close to Disney Springs! And then when we switch hotels, we're even closer!

Autographs!

I totally forgot to mention this, but we've known for months what we want to get characters to sign! Luke and I are both really into music (he works in radio, and long story short, we met because of his job). I'm the weirdo who still insists on buying actual hard-copy CD's because they sound so much better than downloading MP3's. A few years back, after a lot of research, we bought ourselves a really nice record player for Christmas, and have a decent collection of vinyl now. (And yes, we own quite a few of the Disney soundtrack picture disks).

If you're into vinyl, you know that there is a Record Store Day every year, where musicians release albums only on vinyl (or remastered albums, or picture disk albums, compilation albums, etc) and only to be sold in independent record stores. This always happens in April. This past April, we went with a lengthy list - albums are extremely limited. One of the ones we really wanted to grab was this one:​

disney-favorite-songs-limited-record-store-day-2016-rsd-new-sealed-vinyl-lp-91428bc2fedfe0acf3072c3e884da2ab.jpg

And we found it! So we've decided it would be really awesome to have some of the characters sign the case of this! Keep in mind it's an LP, so it is 12 inches by 12 inches - lots of room for signatures! Our plan is to frame it, and hang it on the wall above our record player in our living room :) I'll probably get both signatures on both sides, and then we can just rotate it in the frame every so often.

If you were interested, here's the song list:

DisneyFavoriteSongs_Back.jpg

Neither one of those are my pictures, and I wish it only cost $17.99 in Canada haha.

I thought this was a really unique idea, but something that totally suits Luke and I. I can't wait to see how it turns out!​

Autographs!

I totally forgot to mention this, but we've known for months what we want to get characters to sign! Luke and I are both really into music (he works in radio, and long story short, we met because of his job). I'm the weirdo who still insists on buying actual hard-copy CD's because they sound so much better than downloading MP3's. A few years back, after a lot of research, we bought ourselves a really nice record player for Christmas, and have a decent collection of vinyl now. (And yes, we own quite a few of the Disney soundtrack picture disks).

If you're into vinyl, you know that there is a Record Store Day every year, where musicians release albums only on vinyl (or remastered albums, or picture disk albums, compilation albums, etc) and only to be sold in independent record stores. This always happens in April. This past April, we went with a lengthy list - albums are extremely limited. One of the ones we really wanted to grab was this one:​

disney-favorite-songs-limited-record-store-day-2016-rsd-new-sealed-vinyl-lp-91428bc2fedfe0acf3072c3e884da2ab.jpg

And we found it! So we've decided it would be really awesome to have some of the characters sign the case of this! Keep in mind it's an LP, so it is 12 inches by 12 inches - lots of room for signatures! Our plan is to frame it, and hang it on the wall above our record player in our living room :) I'll probably get both signatures on both sides, and then we can just rotate it in the frame every so often.

If you were interested, here's the song list:

DisneyFavoriteSongs_Back.jpg

Neither one of those are my pictures, and I wish it only cost $17.99 in Canada haha.

I thought this was a really unique idea, but something that totally suits Luke and I. I can't wait to see how it turns out!​
That's such a cool idea!

Updates!

This is a long post, I apologize.

As of yesterday, we are 2 months away from going to Disney! Hurray!

I've been really terrible, and haven't been for a run in almost a month :oops:. It snowed fairly early, and I didn't want to even go outside into it, let alone run in it.

It ended up snowing 3-4 times over the course of a week, the snow was fairly thick by the time it started warming up again. I'm not sure if this link will work, but my big dog LOVES the snow, and Luke took a great video of it: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLjzqAlgWM9/?taken-by=lukesheds

October also had Canadian Thanksgiving in there, but we ended up not cooking a turkey dinner for it - we did that the weekend before (and then again the weekend after) :confused3. My work was crazy all month, and I ended up working on 3 of the Saturday's. Luke ended up getting sick in there for a week or so too, and I'm still at the point of running where I push myself too hard too fast without him there telling me to slow down. I know, lots of excuses. But I told him I would suck it up and go get a city gym membership this weekend (he's had one for years, and we even get discounts with our work) so we can get back to it, while running inside a temperature controlled building.

Halloween is a lot of fun in my neighbourhood! Last year, our neighbours and us were two of the only houses who went all out decorating. This year there were so many more! Diwali, the Hindu festival of light occurred the day before Halloween this year, and since the majority of my neighbourhood is Hindu, they all left their lights on for Halloween. We also live in a fairly new community which is still being built. Last year, we had 154 trick-or-treaters, and it was cold and rainy. This year it was clear and fairly warm (for Canada at the end of October), so I prepared 192 treat bags...and ran out by 7:30. We ended up having over 230 kids come to our door!

The light in the blow-up Minion crapped out, so that sucked. It was funny, I could see people stopping to take pictures of their kids with our inflatables all night. I looked out at one point, and a little girl dressed like Anna was trying to give inflatable Olaf a hug, it was so cute! :grouphug:

Yes, I am that person that dresses up my dogs in costumes as well...

And Luke and I dress up while handing out treats haha.

My mom found me an adult-sized Winnie-the-Pooh costume at a yard sale for $10 :rotfl2:. I even wore it to work on Halloween. Luke was dressed up like a banana, but I don't have a picture of him on his own wearing it, just one with our neighobour who was dressed like a pickle....

The next day, I went after-Halloween shopping and found costumes for 75% off! I might have went a little overboard, and bought 3 for Luke and 3 for myself...

So I ended up with Snow White, Belle and Cinderella for myself (to go with the Anna costume I wore last year, and the Tinkerbell costume I bought last year after Halloween)... and Luke now has Iron Man, Spiderman and Darth Vader haha. All 6 costumes only cost $45, I couldn't say no!

Back to Disney planning updates - today was Fastpass Day and it went well :) As I do my day-by-day plans, I'll put my selections in those write-ups. I'm still waiting for the Star Wars dessert party to be announced for January (and I figure it has to be, with Rogue One coming out in December). We talked about maybe doing a Wishes one instead, but I haven't heard great reviews, and I'm leaning more towards the World of Colour one in Disneyland - which is the same price as the Wishes one, but includes alcohol. I don't want to spend money on three dessert parties in one month.

I think we've figured out our costumes for the 5km race, and if we can find a few things online, it will be awesome - and totally us! I'm going to keep that a secret until we're positive it's our plan.

I've been thinking about buying a Dooney purse on this trip for awhile, and kept looking at the different designs. I budgeted high for souvenirs, so I could afford to get one. I kept coming back to the Haunted Mansion one. I saw a post in one of the Disney groups I'm in on Facebook, and went to check it out...the Haunted Mansion Shopper (the big one, which was the one I wanted) was regular $248 on sale for $140.99, but there was a code for an additional 40% off that! The promo code dropped the price to $85! Shipping to Canada was a little pricey, at $39US, but it was still so much cheaper than paying full price! So, I hummed and ha'd over it for a few hours, but I finally pulled the trigger and bought it :) Now to wait for it to show up! I'm really excited, I'll be getting onto the plane with my Mickey Mouse Vans backpack and a Dooney & Bourke purse - there will be no questions about where I'm headed!

We've continued looking at restaurant menus, and have realized we can't fit anything else in, so we've started making our list for ADR's for our next trip in 2018...:rolleyes1

I didn't actually write a post about it, but we are 100% for sure reserved on a cruise now! I've already paid the deposit, and will start to funnel money into a Canadian savings account to try and have it paid off as soon as possible. (I'm not just putting the money directly onto the cruise because the Canadian dollar sucks right now, I figure it has to get a little bit better at some point over the next year, I'll give Disney the money at that point). I went as cheap as possible, and chose an inside standard stateroom. I'm a little nervous about the motion of the boat, so I made sure our room was in the centre of the boat and on the lowest deck possible so it's as close to the water as possible. I've heard that's the best option? If we enjoy cruising, we might splurge a little more for the next one after that, but I didn't want to spend a bunch of money and then hate it.

Speaking of our next trips, we know we want to go back January 2018 for marathon weekend again. I mentioned I really want to go in April/May at some point to see the Flower and Garden Festival, and Luke told me he'd love to attend a Halloween Party and Food & Wine at some point. I have no idea when this will ever happen, but it gives us something to plan for the future :)

I love your autograph idea! That is so cool - and definitely unique!

Running in the snow is really hard. During the winter having access to a treadmill can be a lifesaver (although I do try to run outside whenever I can, sometimes it's just not possible). Hopefully the gym membership will make it easier to get your runs in!

Awesome that you got the Dooney purse on sale! I always love when I get to the airport and I see people who have multiple Disney bags and you can tell they're definitely headed to Disney - it's so fun that you'll be one of those people!

I love that you're thinking of future Disney trips! We've done Food & Wine and Flower & Garden, and they're both pretty fun - I hope you guys can get to those trips soon!!

I love your autograph idea! That is so cool - and definitely unique!

Thanks! We thought it really suited us well :)

Running in the snow is really hard. During the winter having access to a treadmill can be a lifesaver (although I do try to run outside whenever I can, sometimes it's just not possible). Hopefully the gym membership will make it easier to get your runs in!

I still haven't gone to get that gym membership :rolleyes1. I also have a super crazy fear of treadmills - like I almost start hyperventilating when I step on one, so I know I'd just be running on the track inside the gym.

Awesome that you got the Dooney purse on sale! I always love when I get to the airport and I see people who have multiple Disney bags and you can tell they're definitely headed to Disney - it's so fun that you'll be one of those people!

My purse shipped so fast! I just purchased it last Friday, and it showed up on Tuesday evening! I did have to pay an additional $20 duty for it once it showed up, but it was still savings compared to buying it in the park in January.

I love that you're thinking of future Disney trips! We've done Food & Wine and Flower & Garden, and they're both pretty fun - I hope you guys can get to those trips soon!!

Those trips are more than likely a few years out, but hopefully one day!

Day Two Plans - January 4th, 2017

Our plan is to wake up kind of early, I'm thinking like 7am. We don't have far to go for breakfast, we won't even be leaving Old Key West. Our reservation for Olivia's is for 8:15am - I'm really looking forward to this meal! That banana bread french toast sounds amazing (and looks amazing based on this picture I found in a google search!​

0f448f2e-6716-4546-9a20-f10c40c83515149.jpg

After our (hopefully) delicious breakfast, we will head straight to the runDisney Expo at the ESPN Wide World of Sports. Last year, it opened at 10am so we're hoping to be there when it opens. We both need to pick up our race packs for the 5km, and Luke also has the half marathon. We won't stop at many of the booths, but we will check out the runDisney merchandise and pick up a few things. Last year I found this at the Expo, and was so excited since it was something I had looked at online, but shipping rates to Canada were crazy. So I was able to pick it up at the Race Expo for basically the same price it was online, and pay no shipping. It now hangs on the wall in our dining room by the back door (Luke has a lot more medals than that, but those were the only ones he could find at the time):)

NewBalance has a deal with Disney and creates Disney inspired shoes each year for the runDisney races, and they just released the 2017 shoes today. I personally wear Asics for running, but Luke wears NewBalance 880's - so he's intrigued by the Toy Story ones.

NB runDisney 2017.PNG

After a few hours at the Race Expo, we will bus back to our room at OKW to drop off our purchases and race packs. We will then quickly leave again, and head to our first park of the trip - Epcot! I'd like to be there by 1pm, but our first Fastpass window doesn't open until 2:35 so we do have wiggle room to stay longer at the Expo if we want to. Whenever we get there, we will head straight to the World Showcase. We do not have a lunch ADR, so the plan is to just have some WS snacks - perhaps try School Bread in Norway? Anytime between 2:35 and 3:35 we will set sail for Arendelle on Frozen Ever After for the first time (in for)ever :) At 3:55 our FP window opens for Spaceship Earth, so we will probably head to that more towards the end of our window. After thanking the Phoenicians, we will head to the land, and if we have time go for a little boat ride. At 4:50 we need to check in for supper - at the Garden Grill! It was one of our favourites from our last trip, and it was deemed a must-do on this trip. Our third and final FP of the day is at 6:40 to meet Disney Pals at Epcot. Shortly after that, we will be heading out of the park to the buses, and heading back to OKW (sorry Illuminations, we'll catch you another day!). I wouldn't mind sitting on our balcony in our room with a glass of wine and talking about our day. The plan is to head to bed around 8:30 that night - which seems really early, but the next day our alarms will be going off around 3am...

Here's what my spreadsheet looks like for the day. That MK stuff is the Extra Magic Hours for the day, which we won't be participating in. The giant EPCOT is the park we will be in for the day. Everything is colour coded by park/hotel/etc, and I just love it :) I'll post the full thing once I'm finished making all my final touches and tweaks.

Jan_4_17.PNG

Last edited:
I'm so sorry I've fallen behind! You look adorable as Pooh and so pretty as Snow :)
And I'm taking no responsibility for this past Tues.
You guys totally have to do MNSSHP AND F&G!!! Both are awesome. I'm hoping to do F&G next year and we really need to do the Halloween party again soon, we last did it in 2014.
Congrats on your Dooney, you know I love them so I can't wait to see yours! Day 2 plans look good :thumbsup2

That banana bread french toast looks yummy ... I hope it lives up to your expectations.

I actually just started wearing the New Balance 880s. I kinda like some of the previous years shoes better than this years (although I think in previous years they've done the 860, not the 880), but the Toy Story one is kinda cool.

Day 2 plans look great! I love that you guys are doing Garden Grill again - should be a fun pre-race celebration!
Those 3am alarms on race day are are killer, though...

I love your spreadsheet! It looks awesome!

I've always wanted to try Olivia's the banana bread french toast does look delicious.

I really need to take a page from your book with the spreadsheet! I love it! And that French toast, looks so so so good! Yum!

I'm so sorry I've fallen behind! You look adorable as Pooh and so pretty as Snow :)

Thanks!

And I'm taking no responsibility for this past Tues.

I've always followed politics (not crazy closely, but close enough to know/understand what's going on), but I've never been so firmly planted on one side as this US election. Typically, I have a person I'm rooting for, but if they don't win, meh - there's usually something redeeming about the other person. Ugh. Anyways,

You guys totally have to do MNSSHP AND F&G!!! Both are awesome. I'm hoping to do F&G next year and we really need to do the Halloween party again soon, we last did it in 2014.

The low budget airline that just came to Canada a few months ago announced yesterday they will start flying into MLB - it's not MCO, but it is close to Orlando and it might force the other two major airlines in Canada to lower their prices a bit to compete... Airline seat sales = me planning more trips haha!

Congrats on your Dooney, you know I love them so I can't wait to see yours! Day 2 plans look good :thumbsup2

I need to take a picture of my Dooney! I haven't started using it yet, I want it to be nice for our Disney trips haha...

That banana bread french toast looks yummy ... I hope it lives up to your expectations.

I hope so too! I'm really looking forward to eating at Olivia's, and I've heard great things about all of their food.

I actually just started wearing the New Balance 880s. I kinda like some of the previous years shoes better than this years (although I think in previous years they've done the 860, not the 880), but the Toy Story one is kinda cool.

Luke has been wearing 880's for years, it's the only shoe he will run in - there must be at least 10 pairs of them in our house, all in varying stages of their lifecycle (certain pairs are only used on short runs, other pairs are used on long runs, some are not even used for running anymore, some are still brand new and just sitting in the box...). I know there weren't any 880's in the 2016 shoe collection, since Luke would have been all over that haha. I definitely agree, I loved some of the styles in 2016 more than the 2017 collection, but I do love that the Haunted Mansion ones have eyes on them (they HM/SM ones in the picture I posted above are labelled incorrectly).

Day 2 plans look great! I love that you guys are doing Garden Grill again - should be a fun pre-race celebration!
Those 3am alarms on race day are are killer, though...

Thanks! I'm excited to eat at Garden Grill again, it will be so nice to not eat deep-fried junk the night before a race. The character interactions were so fantastic last time too, so I'm hoping for more of the same! I'm not looking forward to that alarm going off - I am not a morning person. I do have it in our spreadsheet to be in bed by 8:30, so we will be able to have 6+ hours of sleep...not typically enough for me, but I'll make it work since we're at Disney!

I love your spreadsheet! It looks awesome!

Thanks! I'm so proud of it, since I'm pretty inept at Excel.

I've always wanted to try Olivia's the banana bread french toast does look delicious.

We have a supper reservation there too! The menu sounds so good!

I really need to take a page from your book with the spreadsheet! I love it! And that French toast, looks so so so good! Yum!

I love my spreadsheet so much, Luke just rolled his eyes at it haha. I hope that french toast is as good as it looks!

Last edited:
Updates! And Day Three Plans - January 5th, 2016

Sorry I've been a little MIA lately! My department at work only consists of 4 people, and for an entire week two of them were gone. With just myself and one other guy, we were both crazy busy and I had zero time to check the disboards. Then last week, I was in a course, so again zero time for here. I managed to get online a few evenings, but never seemed to find the time to actually write an update... but now here I am!

First of all - we are only 36 days away from WDW! And 59 days away from Disneyland! Eeee!!!

I mentioned at the end of my day two itinerary about going to bed early, since we had an early morning wake-up - January 5th is the day of the Marathon Weekend 5km! So, our alarms will be going off at some un-godly hour yet to be determined - I will not be happy about it. I'll begrudgingly drag my butt out of bed, eat some appropriate food, drink some water, put on whatever outfit I've decided to run in, and we'll be out the door by 5am. The first group of 5km runners (the elite people) start at 6am exactly. We won't know exactly which corral we'll be placed in until we pick up our race packages at the Expo, but I'd guess I'll be in the last one (since I've never run before, and had no time to submit for placement). I'm almost positive you can move back corrals, you just can't move forward, so Luke has said he will join me in whichever corral I'm in. I'm thinking we'll start somewhere around 6:30-6:45am.

I haven't been training much at all for this (I know, bad Fallon!). But, I'm not looking to break any records or anything, I just want to enjoy myself. I told Luke I'd like to try and run until I see a character, and then catch my breath while standing in line to meet said character. Once we get our picture taken, take off running again until we see the next character. Even our "running" is more of a slow jog haha.

Ideally, I'd love to finish the race by 8am. I think that might be a little optimistic, but I have a backup plan in case we finish later.
  • Plan A: Finish by 8am. Collect our medals, snack box, etc and head straight to the buses. Catch the one heading for the Polynesian, quickly grab some Tonga Toast from Captain Cook's. Get over to Magic Kingdom as quickly as possible to catch the opening show (around 8:45)
  • Plan B: We finish after 8am. Collect our medals, snack box, etc and head to the buses. Catch a bus to the Contemporary, get off and walk to Magic Kingdom. Watch the opening show while snacking on whatever goodies are in our race boxes (last year, Luke's had some delicious fake cheese and tortilla chips, cookies, etc) At some point we'll grab a snack in the park - maybe from Starbucks or something.
After watching the opening show, we will enter the park with the masses at rope drop. However, while everyone speed-walks to Fantasyland to get on Peter Pan or the Mine Train, we will swing a left and enter Adventureland/Frontierland. Keep in mind, we will still be wearing our sweaty running clothes, so we thought this would be the perfect choice for our first Fastpass:

I'm looking forward to a Splash Mountain picture with our 5km race medals :) We'll hit up a few more rides, maybe POTC or Jungle Cruise, or maybe Haunted Mansion, before using our 2nd Fastpass on one of my favourites, Big Thunder Mountain! After that, we will have a bit of time before our next FP+, so we'll just go with whatever we feel like. The plan is to not enter Fantasyland or Tomorrowland yet. At 11:30, our 3rd FP+ window opens to meet Mickey Mouse! I wanted this one so we could get pictures with Mickey with our race medals - I know I won't be wearing my medal every day, so I might as well get pictures of it now!

I know a lot of people would scoff at us using all three of our FP+ selections so early in the day, but it's the plan that really worked best for us.

After meeting Mickey, we will leave Magic Kingdom and head to the buses. While on the bus, we will try and grab a 4th FP+ for later in the evening for whatever we can. We will finally head back to Old Key West so we can shower/change into clean clothes before setting off again for Disney Springs! We have a 2pm ADR at T-Rex!

disney-springs-marketplace-10.jpg

I'm still undecided on exactly what I'll order, that will depend on how hungry I am. I have very simple food tastes, so pretty much everything on this menu looks good to me (except for the seafood, yuck!). Whatever I order will be washed down with one of their specialty cocktails though - after my first 5km race, I deserve it!

After we finish stuffing our faces, we'll roll back to Magic Kingdom. I think our goal would be to get back to the park around 4pm, but it's really no big deal if it's later. We'll have hopefully grabbed a 4th FP+ for sometime that evening, so we'll use that. At some point I imagine we'll get hungry again, but we didn't make any ADR's for this evening. I wouldn't mind going back to Peco's Bills, I really enjoyed it on our 2016 trip. Other than that, this should be a fairly relaxed evening with no actual plans. We'll stay in MK until it closes at 9pm, or until we realize how tired we are after our super early wake-up. Once we decide we're good, we'll just head back to OKW and go to bed.

Jan_5_17.PNG

Yay you're getting closer!

Run until you see a character sounds like a good idea to me :thumbsup2

I think they released the corrals at the 5K every 8 minutes last year, and there were 6 corrals, so the last corral probably started around 6:40. We started at 6:25ish (we were in corral D) and finished around 8ish (and we take a long time for these races ... we were probably among the last finishers), so I think finishing by 8 is definitely doable.

I love the idea of riding Splash Mountain while still in your running clothes. It's definitely a good substitute for a shower!
I like the idea of using the FP+ in the morning - it allows you to get some things done before your break, and you can always try to get more when you go back to the park later in the day!

Yay you're getting closer!

Run until you see a character sounds like a good idea to me :thumbsup2

Hopefully the weather is good and lots of characters are out the morning of the 5km, otherwise I'll need to come up with a new plan haha! I also need to actually go for a run again...

I think they released the corrals at the 5K every 8 minutes last year, and there were 6 corrals, so the last corral probably started around 6:40. We started at 6:25ish (we were in corral D) and finished around 8ish (and we take a long time for these races ... we were probably among the last finishers), so I think finishing by 8 is definitely doable.

This is great to know! Thanks Sarah! I was a little worried I was being too optimistic thinking we could finish by 8...

I love the idea of riding Splash Mountain while still in your running clothes. It's definitely a good substitute for a shower!

Haha, my thoughts exactly! We will go for real showers around noon, so it's not like we'll be gross all day haha.

like the idea of using the FP+ in the morning - it allows you to get some things done before your break, and you can always try to get more when you go back to the park later in the day!

Who knows, we might eat at T-Rex and decide we don't even want to go back to MK, but instead just hang out in Disney Springs or our resort. If that's the case, then at least we'll have done a few things in the morning :)

Day Four Plans - January 6th, 2016

ADR's:

• Tusker House - 10:45am
  • Olivia's - 6:30pm
Fastpasses:

• Kilimanjaro Safaris - 9:45am
  • Expedition Everest - 2:10pm
  • Dinosaur - 3:15pm

Our plans for Friday, January 6th has us waking up around 8am (which is an awesome sleep-in compared to the day before!). We'll get ready quickly, eat a few snacks in our room and then head to the buses. Today we are off to... Animal Kingdom! My favourite park :) Ideally, I'd like to be there for rope drop, but it's no big deal if we're not. Our FP window for the Safari opens at 9:45am, it would be nice to be at the beginning of that window. Maybe after we exit, we could do a quick walk-through to see the naked mole rats and gorillas, before heading to check in for our Tusker House reservation at 10:45am. I'm really hoping that I made a reservation for a time when we can get both breakfast and lunch options! Luke loves his breakfast food, I definitely prefer lunch and supper options. We also booked this as a bit of a do-over from our January 2016 trip, since I ended up being so sick on our Animal Kingdom day and didn't fully enjoy our meal at TH.

After we eat, we have plenty of time to wander the park, and do whatever we'd like based on wait times. Maybe we'll try to catch the 1pm Finding Nemo Musical? Or perhaps go to Rafiki's Planet Watch? Maybe go visit the tigers since that walking trail was closed the last time we were there? Our next FP window opens at 2:10, so that means we actually have until 3:10 to get on Expedition Everest (my favourite ride!) - so really no need to rush. At 3:15 our 3rd FP+ window opens up for Dinosaur. I'm sure at one point, there will be a Dole Whip consumed (possibly with some coconut rum).

By 5:30 at the latest, we'll be on our way out of the park and back to Old Key West. Animal Kingdom is actually open until 7pm that night, but we need to get to bed early again for another early morning wake-up! We have a supper reservation at 6:30 at Olivia's; again that menu looks amazing! Plus, the food should be good for Luke for his run the next morning (burgers and fries are a definite no-go the night before a race!). I however am not running the next day, so I believe this banana bread pudding sundae might enter my life...
Banana-Bread-Pudding-Sundae.jpg

I guess I'm just going to Olivia's to eat banana bread :confused3.

After we eat, we'll be heading straight back to our room, and then to sleep. 3am comes way too early!

Jan_6_17.PNG

Ugh same I was super sick the last time we did TH too, and then I was sick when we rescheduled so we canceled. :crazy2: Which is part of why we're going again.

I would go just to eat that banana bread sundae for dinner too :rotfl::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter