The TRIP of all Trips... Ana's MAW PTR... *TR STARTED* Link- Post #1901 Pg. 127

Whaaaaaaaaaaat??!! Almost over?? NO WAY!!

Let us know when you get home safe and sound, Tim!
Tim, I bet you will get to the Disney part of your trip report a whole lot faster than some people seem to............. :rolleyes1
Have a safe trip home.
Can't believe you are going home already! :sad2: Where did the time go?

Have a safe trip home!!! :goodvibes
Ditto! Can't believe it is already over for you guys! Even though the time seems so short, I know you had a lifetime of memories.:thumbsup2

Hope your trip home is safe and smooth!

Tim, I can't believe the trip is over already. :sad2:

I hope Ana sleeps in, but her being tired is a sign that she had a great trip.

We can't wait to hear all about it.

Safe travel home, dear friends.

Just wanted to stop by to tell everyone following along with Juliana's trip, that pictures do not do that girl justice. She is simply adorable in person. And I got to hear her sing. Tim and her were standing right behind me during Wishes last night, and she was singing along to "When You Wish Upon a Star". Voice of an angel.
Then Tim started doing harmony and pretty much ruined it. :rotfl2:

Just wanted to stop by to tell everyone following along with Juliana's trip, that pictures do not do that girl justice. She is simply adorable in person. And I got to hear her sing. Tim and her were standing right behind me during Wishes last night, and she was singing along to "When You Wish Upon a Star". Voice of an angel.

Thank you for sharing. And next time, just poke Tim in the gut and tell him to SHUT UP! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Barry,
Thanks for letting us know about Juliana singing! I'm glad she is every bit of the angel that we think she is!:littleangel:

I can't believe our trip is coming to an end. We spent the day in MK today. It was pretty chilly with a steady breeze most of the day. We got to see wishes tonight and even met up with a few Dads from the Dis. Juliana is beat... it really has been a busy week. We aren't setting an alarm so hopefully she will sleep in tomorrow. Our flight leaves Mco at 5:45 and we are scheduled to land in Hartford at 8:20. We are going home to some white stuff. It snowed yesterday and even a little today. I have some tips for those of you going on Wish trips too. If I'm not totally shot, I should be able to jump on here at night. See you real soon!:goodvibes

:eek:HOW can your trip be coming to an end already?!?! It sounds like it truly was the "Trip of all trips!":thumbsup2 So you wore out Juliana? I didn't think that was possible!:laughing: My 3DD's fall asleep in about 10 minutes after we come back to our room!:laughing: Last trip I took the funniest pic of them all passed out in bed with their BBB hair still in place and mouths hanging wide open!:laughing: DH was like, do you think they're breathing?:laughing: Have a safe trip home and thanks for updating your peeps!:goodvibes

Awwww, how sweet!:goodvibes Wishes is truly magical, right? And to hear sweet little Juliana singing must have been the cherry on top! Too bad Tim ruined it though.:sad2::laughing: Don't be too hard on him, I've actually been asked by my DD11 not to sing in the car anymore!:laughing: I don't know why, I thought my voice was great...:rolleyes1

I'm not allowed to sing in the car either :rotfl2: but I know I don't have a good voice!

boy, last day....make it a great one!! safe travels home :goodvibes

I'm not allowed to sing in the car either :rotfl2: but I know I don't have a good voice!

boy, last day....make it a great one!! safe travels home :goodvibes

:lmao:Ok, so it's not just me who's not allowed to sing in their own car either!:lmao: (Sometimes I'll sing to Taylor Swift *really loud*, just to annoy my DD11!:laughing:) Let's just say that I won't be rushing to audition for American Idol anytime soon! I won't inflict that kind of torture on America!

:lmao:Ok, so it's not just me who's not allowed to sing in their own car either!:lmao: (Sometimes I'll sing to Taylor Swift *really loud*, just to annoy my DD11!:laughing:) Let's just say that I won't be rushing to audition for American Idol anytime soon! I won't inflict that kind of torture on America!

Add me to the list who can't sing in the car, etc. Although our oldest son (soon to be 25) is even worse than me with his voice. ;)

Add me to the list who can't sing in the car, etc. Although our oldest son (soon to be 25) is even worse than me with his voice. ;)

:laughing:My DD7 doesn't have a very good singing voice either, it reminds me of a wailing cat in the alley at night!:laughing: But bless her little heart, she loves to sing and sings every single day though. I'm sure together, we must sound awful!:laughing:

my DD sings all the time too, mostly stuff she makes up!
we were singing along to the GLEE holiday CD this weekend while baking cookies, she "tolerated" me for that LOL

can't wait to read your trip report. Hope you had a great trip

:sad1:no, say it ain't so :sad1: went way to fast :sad1: but we know they had a wonderful time :yay:, now we wait for the TR :hourglass

it seems like your trip just started and its over already. I hope your little angel enjoyed it to the fullest. Safe travels. I can't wait to see the TR. My little one likes to look at all the pictures.

Welcome home Tim, Melody , and Princess Ana!!! I can't wait to hear all about the trip and importantly see the pictures. Hopefully this weekend I'm popcorn:: and reading a trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter