The Tremaines

stich1fan

Mouseketeer
DD is a huge Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella fan. Other than the Happily Ever after dinner and the meet and greets are there any other attractions that would allow DD to interact more with them?

DD is a huge Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizella fan. Other than the Happily Ever after dinner and the meet and greets are there any other attractions that would allow DD to interact more with them?

Beyond the dinner and the M&Gs at MK, I'm not aware of any regular appearances, although I think they've appeared around the International Gateway on occasion.

Not a lot of interaction,but MSEP is a must see for Tremainiacs!:)

033-1.jpg

From what I see, it's very random. I've met them in the Magic Kingdom twice both in 2009 and 2010. In 2009 they were at a designated spot by Cinderella's Castle and in 2010 they were just walking around and we asked for a picture so they posed.

They were really funny also. It was the early morning on my first day and I was SO EXCITED so I was skipping for Peter Pan's Flight and they yelled "HURRY HURRY THE PARK'S GONNA CLOSE HURRY!!".
tumblr_ln1qsmqN1o1qcfn0j.gif

Oh got it, Main Street Electrical Parade. We never saw anything like that in the picture at the parade before.

Not sure if Happily Ever After dinner is the same as the 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian but we had terrific interaction with them there. My 16 DS was chosen to dance with one of the stepsisters. It was hilarious. They got put into time out because they were fighting. One of the best memories I have from the March trip.

You can have great interactions with them in the regular meet and greet in the MK. When we were there a couple weeks ago they were meeting right behind the castle, trading off in the same spot as the Fairy Godmother.

We have a ball with the Tremaines!

Oh thanks. Trust me they know DD. We are first in line at MK every time they come out during our vacation. We actually plan the day around seeing them. They know DD by name!

Oh thanks. Trust me they know DD. We are first in line at MK every time they come out during our vacation. We actually plan the day around seeing them. They know DD by name!

They are awesome. Amazingly so. Drizella called my daughter by name on our recent trip and I don't know if we had seen that one since 08. Pure disney magic I tell you!

They are awesome. Amazingly so. Drizella called my daughter by name on our recent trip and I don't know if we had seen that one since 08. Pure disney magic I tell you!

Was it our Drizella (the really skinny one)? She remembers Addie now and made QUITE the spectacle over her (it was A's birthday). Love her. :lovestruc

On our trip last week, they were behind the castle at the beginning of the trip. Then, they were across from Winnie the Pooh by the construction wall. So, check both locations. They are wonderful, but I've noticed they've dialed it back a bit. I find that rather unfortunate. We much prefer them loud and crazy.

It is all of them, even the step mother.

I made DD these dolls, one for each of them:

stepsisters_mother.jpg

also made DD hair clips, but only have a picture of the sisters....

drizella.jpg

anistasa.jpg

We love them and I will be making DD an Anastasia dress for the next trip.

I have always loved them too! I used to crack up at how there butts moved in their dresses in the movie...i wish their costumes could do that at MK cause i would Just die! LOL

It is all of them, even the step mother.

I made DD these dolls, one for each of them:

stepsisters_mother.jpg

also made DD hair clips, but only have a picture of the sisters....

drizella.jpg

anistasa.jpg

We love them and I will be making DD an Anastasia dress for the next trip.

You are so creative, love those hairclips!

Was it our Drizella (the really skinny one)? She remembers Addie now and made QUITE the spectacle over her (it was A's birthday). Love her. :lovestruc

On our trip last week, they were behind the castle at the beginning of the trip. Then, they were across from Winnie the Pooh by the construction wall. So, check both locations. They are wonderful, but I've noticed they've dialed it back a bit. I find that rather unfortunate. We much prefer them loud and crazy.

I think it WAS your Drizella! I'll try to edit those photos soon so you can see over on my trip report. I was thinking of you when we saw her. We saw her on a couple different mornings. We also had fun with some other Tremaines during our trip, and enjoyed them all. But I was blown away when she called Katie by name.

The girls went in costume to 1900 Park Fare and met a different set of Tremaines there too, but had a BALL with them as well.

Honestly, we love Disneyland too, but the Tremaines aren't out there as much and we would really miss these interactions so we keep heading back to the World.

Also,in addition to MSEP,the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade is another excellent viewing opportunity for Tremainiacs.:)

I think it WAS your Drizella! I'll try to edit those photos soon so you can see over on my trip report. I was thinking of you when we saw her. We saw her on a couple different mornings. We also had fun with some other Tremaines during our trip, and enjoyed them all. But I was blown away when she called Katie by name.

The girls went in costume to 1900 Park Fare and met a different set of Tremaines there too, but had a BALL with them as well.

Honestly, we love Disneyland too, but the Tremaines aren't out there as much and we would really miss these interactions so we keep heading back to the World.

i can't wait to see/read! we had a great time with her on this last trip. we caught her at 1900 Park Fare (rare for her to be there) and she REALLY made Addie feel special. Everyone except Cinderella called Addie by her name and came around our table several times (we were in the middle and it was close to closing time). And then, we saw them again on A's birthday in the parks and she fussed over Addie again and gave Elliot (my six-month-old) a kiss that lasted through the next morning. They tried to get Ian (my seven-year-old) in the picture, but he was having none of it! ha!

It was wonderful to see her twice after her not greeting at all on our last trip. And I agree that they are a scream in MSEP!

i can't wait to see/read! we had a great time with her on this last trip. we caught her at 1900 Park Fare (rare for her to be there) and she REALLY made Addie feel special. Everyone except Cinderella called Addie by her name and came around our table several times (we were in the middle and it was close to closing time). And then, we saw them again on A's birthday in the parks and she fussed over Addie again and gave Elliot (my six-month-old) a kiss that lasted through the next morning. They tried to get Ian (my seven-year-old) in the picture, but he was having none of it! ha!

It was wonderful to see her twice after her not greeting at all on our last trip. And I agree that they are a scream in MSEP!

Sounds like you had a great trip and a memorable birthday. I'm so happy for your DD!

We got seated in the back room for the first time this trip. But we had no shortage of interaction. I just feel sorry for the people behind us, as we tended to block up the aisles quite a bit.

We had fun trying to get my younger son in a photo with the steps several years ago (maybe age 13????) and he wanted no part of it either. It was a lot of fun though.

I didn't think I had ever seen your Drizella at 1900PF before. How fun that must have been to find her there! :banana:

We really loved all the steps we found on this trip (and there were quite a few). Our Drizella from 1900PF was our Snow White at MNSSHP the next night. Too bad we were on to the next characters before it totally sunk in for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter