The Transfer Tier for DLC's pools...Difficult to use or not?

MoonPrincess25

Earning My Ears
Hi all again!

I recently read a not so recent post (And this might not have been on the disboards, I don't remember for sure) about how DCL's pools started out not being so accessible but then they added a "transfer Tier". Now I have found a diagram online about this device, it looks like one transfers from wheelchair to the top of the tier, swings ones legs over, and then schooches down tiny steps until safely in the pool.

Does that sum it up correctly? If so, has anyone here used it and how difficult was it to use? Let's say on a scale of 1-5, 1 being easy, and 5 being awful.

With the help of my aid, I might just be able to use this device but I thought I would check here again because you all have been so wonderful. Thank you for any info passed on in advance! Hope everyone is having a magical day!:wave2:

P.s I can't believe I reversed my letters in my title, I totally mean Disney Cruise Line, sorry for any confusion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter