• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Trackers

I think they are a charming family and we watch some of their vlogs. We live in the area too (just 5 miles north of the Magic Kingdom), and have a family of 7, the littlest is one. We also vlog, though ours is new. It’s quite different in some ways, and very like theirs in others.

I have no idea what sized audience we’ll have over time but my wife felt that there was more need to show how larger families experience Florida travel and life. We are having a lot of fun with it.

Thanks for the reminder about the Trackers, I think I’ll take a look at what they’re up to. :)

I was reading that the trackers being taken off Disney and universal media list. The Trackers claim the negative press that landed them off the media list was started by an troll on social media.
They say they have taken the old video In question down and they apologized.
Why does Jen not take any responsibility in the things she has said and done on social media?
This explains all the staycations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter