• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Tooth Fairy is a JERK!!

Sometimes it didn't fall on the floor. The tooth Fairy had put it in the pillow case because she was afraid it would fall on the floor because my son was kind of restless that night. wink

Worst was no cash for the first child so I happened to have a new kit of those cardboard cut outs that you lace through. So those were under the pillow. Then when child #2 lost his first tooth I had cash so put it under the pillow. He woke up crying that he got $$ and wanted to know why he didn't get the lacing kit like his brother. sigh. I can't win.

Although the know the ropes now, at 23 and 21 it's hard for the Easter bunny to not show up. Mom guilt kicks in if I forget to remind the Easter Bunny. really is getting challenging.

DS #1 lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. The tooth went missing. My parents told DS #1 that the tooth fairy would still find him. Sadly they forgot to tell ME! So DS #1 was so sad when he woke up and no money was under his pillow. We told him that the tooth fairy was busy and would try again that night.

DH for the WIN this morning...

DS lost a tooth at school yesterday. I work evenings so DH put it under the pillow with him and all that. When he woke up he told me about losing the tooth and that the fairy didn't come :(

DH (who I thought was asleep) rolled over and without missing a beat said, "I saw her last night when I came to bed. She said she'd come tomorrow so you could show Mommy the tooth."

DH for the WIN this morning...

DS lost a tooth at school yesterday. I work evenings so DH put it under the pillow with him and all that. When he woke up he told me about losing the tooth and that the fairy didn't come :(

DH (who I thought was asleep) rolled over and without missing a beat said, "I saw her last night when I came to bed. She said she'd come tomorrow so you could show Mommy the tooth."
Oooooh nice one DH!!! Haha its awesome when you have backup like that. My DH, God bless him, would just stare at me dumbfounded. Ah, well.

I don't remember ever believing in the Tooth Fairy either. But my mom and I did the whole routine. Only we did it the way she did it when she was little. I'd put the tooth in a glass of water and leave it in the kitchen. In the morning the tooth was gone and there were four quarters in the water. Losing a tooth wasn't always a happy memory for me. Several of my back teeth didn't want to come out at all. The dentist had to pull them out. :headache:

While we're on the subject, anybody remember this Barbie?
http://www.amazon.com/Special-Tooth...1433388301&sr=8-1&keywords=tooth+fairy+barbie

sailorstitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter