The Time Has Come !!!!!!!!!!!

drennan

Disney Nutter - Looking for FUN !!!! Life is what
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Would like to say A BIG THANK YOU to all of you for giving hours and hours of enjoyment - and I'm much more prepared than I have ever been in my life ;) and I've got to say thats down to you guys:)

Well its my last day at work today and I will be unable to get onto the computer at home because I will be doing too much checking off my check list and getting DH and kids ready for the off, I should really just say kids as my DH is worse than both DS put together (lol):rolleyes:

Travelling down to Gatwick tomorrow hopefully we will be on the road for 12.30 and meet up with Paula's family (wellard stallard) get settled in the hotel, go for something to eat and then sleep, not before checking off my check list yet again (haha) then onto the airport saturday morning between 9.30-10am check in, have a good old wander around the duty free shops (womens prerogative) hopefully tire my youngest out so he will have his dinner and then sleep just in time for take off at 1.10pm. Well thats the plan, god knows if it stays that way:rolleyes:

I'm just hoping hes not going to be one of these toddlers which suffers with his ears popping and screams the whole way :( fingers crossed

So I will only be on the boards till 5pm today - so THANK YOU once again and I have packed my diary so I can do a trip report on my return.

ttfn:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :crazy: :crazy: :wave: :wave::wave: :wave: :wave:

Sharon - have a great trip!

if your son's ears do start to hurt then give him a drink or some sweets, anything that he can suck as that will really help his ears.

YOu are going to have such a great time, I can wait to hear all about it when you get back :-)

Bev

Gum helps with the ears too. For some goofy reason, it also helps to keep me from getting sick on the plane (probably all in my head).

Spoke with my Mom (she lives about an hour from WDW) and she said the weather has been great in the high 80's. You should have a great time. Enjoy:p

:bounce: Goodbye Sharon!:bounce:

I just know you'll have a great time, don't forget your LIME GREEN RIBBONS!

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx:wave: :crazy: :wave:

:D Byeeee - have a wonderful time - all of you:D :D

If you're worried about DS' ears, pick up some Ear Planes in Boots at the airport - I've read many good reports of how successful these are and, for the first time, am seriously thinking of getting some for DD for next Weds when we fly.

Hope all the lists get checked-off ok ;). Me, I'm the same and my mantra all the way to the airport is "tickets, passports, money ; tickets, passports, money, . . . .:p ).

Just enjoy yourselves:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc ;)

Sharon have a wonderfull time:Pinkbounc :bounce:

My mum suffers with her ears and she used the virgin ear plugs ( in the free little goody bag) when we flew this year and they worked, she didnt suffer at all.

I want to hear all about it when you get back.

Love Tracey

Have a wonderful time Sharon :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!

Definitely get the earplanes! They are worthwhile - put them away carefully as they can easily get lost and use them for the descent and landing too - descent starts quite a long time bfore landing so 20-30 minutes before landing, I'd pop them in his ears, plus start your son sucking sweets as well before and during take off.

ENJOY!!

I hope yours and Paulas family have the most fantastic holiday.

Its sounds as if you are both off your heads so the trip reports will be fab.

I hope the flight is smooth for you also.

Bye Sharon

You will have a great time...

Thanks everyone for your well wishes;)

Muppet - What are you trying to say !!!! it looks like you've got us down to a T. I'm a true mad red head with a laugh you could here from one end of a big warehouse to the other (ask my DH he works with me as well as living with me poor bloke) lol;) ;) ;)

Only 42 minutes to go - can you tell I'm watching the clock (hehehe)

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....... no its no good I need a drink NOW!!!

Speak to you all soon - watch this space for my reports !!!

Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Have a wonderful trip, I hope the weather stays nice - I'm sure it will.

It's 4.58pm now, you have 2 mins to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time Sharon & Paula,

Look forward to hearing all about it when you come home.

Love Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter