The Teddy Roosevelt Appreciation Society (DisneySea)

nytimez

Nihilist
I don't know how many people have experienced this... but the Teddy Roosevelt is a bar inside the SS Columbia in Tokyo DisneySea.

IMO, this is actually one of the finest bars in the world. Not for selection, not for outrageous drinks, not for loud parties... but because it's a fine example of what a bar used to be and rarely is anymore.

If you're heading to DisneySea, I encourage you to take a break from the crowds and touring and have a drink or two there. I've downed my share of brews there (Kirin Heartland, or Heartland-o, as the locals say).

And if you have had a drink there, please consider this thread the unofficial Teddy Roosevelt guestbook.

Been there, had a drink and dessert there, was in heaven for a few moments...the place was practially empty, just me on a huge leather couch, wondering if they'd mind me taking a nap for a bit (though I didn't)

Agreed, I wish every Disney park had that same kind of relaxing place (even if they didn't all serve alcohol)

I'm also a big fan of Teddy Roosevelt anyway :thumbsup2

Planning on going there in about 3 weeks!!

So I will check back in when I get back to officially sign the "guestbook"!!:thumbsup2

Planning on going there in about 3 weeks!!

So I will check back in when I get back to officially sign the "guestbook"!!:thumbsup2

Once I've done everything in the park, I like to have a drink, then ride TOT... have another drink... then ride TOT... and so on, until "last order" in the Teddy.

Honestly, I've been to a LOT of bars in Tokyo... and the Teddy might be the best. Enjoy your trip, and raise your glass high -- kampai!

Signing the guest book...

We don't drink, but we had a very pleasant, relaxing meal there one night and fell in love with the theming and just the whole feel of the place! :goodvibes

I love this lounge! The atmosphere is just so great and it's a nice place to escape the crowds and now that it's winter, the cold weather too! Their seasonal parfaits are also really nice... I want to go right now ha ha! The lounge at Magellan's is also great!

I forgot about singing in...

LOVED this place - the SS Columbia in general was probably my favorite restaurant, and the Lounge just brought it over the top.

Please count me as a card carrying member of the TRA Society!

Great, now you've brought this thread back up and I wish I was there again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter