The Tale of the Long Lost DISer.

STOPxmickeytime

<font color=red>Juice is like the blood of fruits<
Hey, guys.
I'm not sure how many of you remember me, but I used to be on here a lot. Then school, work, family drama and social stuff got in the way.

Anyway. I'm going to be in Disney in t-minus 1 week and 6 days (!!!!!), so I figured I'd jump back on here, probably the only place where people can relate to my ridiculously overboard excitement.

I mean, I yell, "I'M GOING TO DISNEY!" at my friends, and they don't pass out with excitement for me. Which is just unacceptable. :]

So as of right now, I'm making some Disney playlists for the plane and planning outfits.
What's new with everyone here?

OH. By the way. I'm Mickey. :]

I remember you!!! Welcome back!!
And I'm totally jealous of your upcoming trip. I'm going again in late January...and I cannot wait!

i remember you a bit...
i mean ive seen you post but not for a wile.
and i hope you have fun on your upcoming trip. :D

Hi Mickey! I probably got here after you left but I'm Rosemary! Nice to meet you!

I never saw you before on the boards.

Welcome Backk!

(And i am alexandra btw and i am 13.)

MICKEY!!
Hey girl! I was wondering about you yesterday and almost sent a PM.
Have fun in Disney!

I remember you, although you probably don't remember me.
I mean, I've seen you post before back when I didn't post much.
Anyways, Welcome back! Oh, and have fun in Disney. :goodvibes

I remember you!
Welcome back. :)

Lucky! I hope you have fun in disney.

Ohmygosh I remember you. :D
We used to talk about the Jonas Brothers :D
Welcome back.
Have fun in Disney.
:-)

Oh yeah I remember you. Welcome back. :-)
And my friends at school don't understand why I love Disney so much either. lol I'm going in 2 months, and I'm bringing my best friend with me, so our conversations usually consist of Disney.
But when we talk about it at lunch our friends just give us a blank stare, and think we are weird for liking it so much. lol
Anyway have fun! :-)

Haha I was wondering where you went!
Not sure if you remember me, but I remember you from the Jonas thread. :)
Welcome back!
Have a great trip, I think I'm going to be in Disney around then too. Maybe we'll see each other! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter