• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The tale of 2 Happy Anniversary Pins "thank you" An Oct '11 TR NEW 2/25 final thought

Awwww yay! Nice wrap up, you guys had such a nice trip together! Love the Hallowe'en party costumes of course. Sad to see this one come to an end, but I'm glad you've got your family TR to keep me going.
Thanks for sharing your trip with us :)

What a great end to your anniversary TR, so glad you both had such a great time alone in a magical place.:goodvibes Loving the new TR so far, and I'll be looking forward to your PTR.

Thank you for such a great TR! Sad to see it end:sad1:

So happy that you had such a special trip with your hubby! :goodvibes

Now onto to catch up with your family TRpopcorn::

I thought I had commented earlier, but it doesn't seem like I did!! :headache:

I loved reading along with your TR, I'm so sad to see it end! You guys definitely seem like you had a fantastic trip! I still can't get over your amazing MNSSHP costumes!! :worship:

Thanks for sharing your trip with all of us Julie! I loved every bit of it! Well except for the part when you discovered you had tickets for the wrong MNSSHP! :rotfl: Only funny now because it all worked out.

Can't wait to start the next fall PTR with you!

I just found your TR and read the whole thing in one sitting! We are taking our first October trip in several years and I've been looking all over for October TRs to get us ready. Absolutely loved this one, especially your MNSSHP costumes! How was the heat at night? We are thinking of doing the party this year but don't want to pick any costumes that will have us sweating all night. Your costumes were amazing! So funny that so many guests wanted pictures with you. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter