The Tag Fairy

gee, i guess that last post of mine is out there past pluto's big brother now.......anywho.

those weren't leap frogs.......they were tag frogs.............

3.gif

must be monday, my turn...........

wow bill, why didn't i think of that............jk

i figure if we keep on going this thread, tag fairy will pity us and either do one of two things:

tag us
or
let us continue looking like an idiot.....

i'll flip the coin bill, you call it. heads or tails........ :confused3

Maybe I should have chosen tails. After all, there is a lot of cushion in the "tails" to soften the landing.

RUNS AND HIDES!

On a more serious note, I did post a message to the Tag Fairy to come over to the Universal board and play.

You will not flip Phantom...I will hurt you.

Sides' Phantom is NOT the tag fairy. I know who it is and I will never give it up.....HA!

I had a dream last night that I was a Tag Fairy in a previous life. I lived with the other Tag Fairies in Tag Fairy Land. The forest was lush and the streams were crystal clear. It then became a nightmare as people kept on beginning for tags and for the Tag Fairy to emerge. It was more horrid than William Hung's singing!

do different tag fairys use different colours i never knew that

Bill Lumbergh said:
I had a dream last night that I was a Tag Fairy in a previous life. I lived with the other Tag Fairies in Tag Fairy Land. The forest was lush and the streams were crystal clear. It then became a nightmare as people kept on beginning for tags and for the Tag Fairy to emerge. It was more horrid than William Hung's singing!

nice new angle bill............sure to catch the eye of the tag fairy with your tale of the dream...............good luck !!

TF thought my username might be a little racy so needed to explain. I tried to mess with it and changed it to black from green.
I still remember my son reading the Dis once while I was taking the dog out. He said, "Dad, there is grown men on there begging to get tagged by a fairy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter