The Tag Fairy

macraven said:
woo hoo..........your son is now in like flint.

i love quack doctors......i mean good doctors...
Quack, quack...always had a thing for Donald Duck.

If it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck...

Not sure if the dr was a quack or smart like a fox...if it's imcompetence, it's just plain scary.

1.gif

damm, i was trying to find a duck but then i got side tracked when i saw this one........

maybe the duck would fit in better since we are talking about the quacks.....

i'll go look again.......

if i get lost in cyberspace, come and get me

Dont worry about it being incompetence....its probably like my eye doctor was.....his take on it was...youre corrected to 20/20.....youre good.....the govt yayhoos that make the rules are often completely random.

But every year.... I sweat it out...lol...and the 20/200 thing was only on the initial....i just have to pass corrected now....now its blood pressure.....blood sugar.....that stuff that gets me....getting old now and it sucks!

LOL..I might be on the verge of geezerdom...but i get to retire in 5 years 2 months and 22 days! :cool1:

Geezerdom, another name for the Motherland...

Hope to winter south in my golden years, I'll skip the summers (too many bugs).

I "retired" for the 1st time back in the mid-80's (bank merger, so sad - too bad for me) took my total pension of $178. HR Dept. tried to convince me to let it ride until I hit 65 - ha! Even with compounding interest it wouldn't pay for a week in FL.

I just plan on holding tightly onto my DH's coat-tails.:teeth:

me too keishashadow,
my 2nd hubby makes more $$ than my first one did.

i think all women should have at least of couple of husbands under their belt :teeth:

Same for me...

Among other things, I call #1 my "starter husband"...

Tell my DS's all the time, what's attractive in your teens isn't necessarily so when you hit 30...

I even had a horrible time @ WDW during 1st honeymoon :sad1: :confused: and didn't return for over 25 years. Whining children convinced me to give it another try...love @ 2nd sight. I should have recognized it as an omen of a doomed allignment.;) IMO, don't trust anyone who doesn't care for animals or WDW.

hahahahaha

#1 loved disney
#2 hates disney but the better for me.

took the boys on 8 trips and he paid for them
then, started taking solo trips........

i think taking separate vacations once a year keeps our marriage strong !!

*EWooWDW* said:
uhhh i've been wondering this. What exactly is this tag fairy?

its a critter that zaps you with a cute saying by your siggie.

so watch what you say, it may come back to haunt you for life........

the tags the fairy bestows on people are always in color .....see mine on the left side by my avatar?

the ones that are in black are the creation of the dis-er himself. anyone can put tags up by their avator but only the goddess fairy can colorize them

here on this thread, we do a lot of groveling and begging for tags.......it hasn't worked yet for us but i have heard to stories that it has.

also the female tag fairies love chocolate, so bribes go along way.
the male fairies.....they like adoration, just like a man , eh.......

why don't you come over to the tagless thread in the community boards.
i voted myself in at that thread, and no one has kicked me out yet for having tags........but we grovel here a lot more than those over there.

and we are cuter and more funner......... ::yes::

so maybe you should come back and play here when you can

Wow. Thanks macraven. You sound pretty cool. Oooo now this is going to be my quest in life. Just to get a tag. Come on fairy! You know you want to give me some! Broo HA HA. LOL.
:confused3 Maybe I'll never get one. Nah :confused3

*EWooWDW* said:
uhhh i've been wondering this. What exactly is this tag fairy?
I'm certainly not an expert boo hoo! BTW, I've been dubbed the Queen of the Tagless; but I'm also a devotee of the Haunted Mansion. My front plate on my black SUV is the HM Doom Buggy plate.:)

macraven, different strokes, etc...my poor spouse just keeps paying & paying for his non-biological sons...hope they appreciate his largess.

keishashadow said:
I'm certainly not an expert boo hoo! BTW, I've been dubbed the Queen of the Tagless; but I'm also a devotee of the Haunted Mansion. My front plate on my black SUV is the HM Doom Buggy plate.:)

]

kewl.............i love the doom buggie site.........its one of my faves website

*EWooWDW* said:
Wow. Thanks macraven. You sound pretty cool. Oooo now this is going to be my quest in life. Just to get a tag. Come on fairy! You know you want to give me some! Broo HA HA. LOL.
:confused3 Maybe I'll never get one. Nah :confused3

11.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter