• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Tag Fairy

happily single

Left foot first!
facebook memories just informed me it was 10 years ago today that I was gifted a tag by the Tag Fairy. Which got me thinking, I haven’t seen any threads on Tag Fairy lately. Is the Fairy still around?

I have to agree with FlightlessDuck on that one. I haven't seen the Tag Fairy in a LONG time :(

I remember being on vacation and got my tag and I was almost screaming with excitement LOL

I miss the Tag Fairy but hope they are doing well and enjoying their retirement :)

I added my old tags to my signature line (just for fun, LOL). But when the boards first changed to this one, you could write something under your avatar picture. But for some reason, mine had a bunch of random characters and letters in it. I wrote a post about mine having a bunch of mumbo jumbo in it and then the next day the text under mine had changed to what is in there now. So in a small way, the tag fairy was still around back then. I do think she has gone into retirement now ;)

I miss the Tag Fairy. I was envious of those who got tagged. I had one or two tags before the Tag Fairy went into retirement. It was fun to see what tags others had.

I remember when the upgrade happened and all of the tags got messed up. I never removed mine - just left it the way they looked after the upgrade. I just can't seem to bring myself to get rid of it.

I lost my tag in the upgrade and I was so sad about it I stopped coming to the site for a long time.

It was fun seeing what she/he wrote for everyone.
I just added my own on the board change

It was never really my thing, but people just loved it, they should come back

I had a bunch of tags but all of a sudden they looked like a bunch of computer mess. So, I deleated that gobelegook from my profile.

There was a thread about deserts and someone mentioned cheesecake. Replies came in with YUCK, GROSS, CAN'T STAND IT. I posted "NY Style Cheesecake RULES" and pixiedust: I got tagged. WAY COOL!!! Still enjoy a REAL NY STYLE CHEESECAKE and wish TTF the best. :cheer2:

OH my gosh! I haven’t thought about that in quite awhile. My tag also got messed up but it was “Who wants to get gold lame’ underwear?”

That would have been the most fun job ever!!

I heard the CB was the board to get tags the easiest so that is when headed here. Never knew about it before then. I think I got my first tag from my first post on the CB so it worked! I put them in my signature now. It was really fun to see what the TF picked out!

When I got tagged for 'Just picture everyone at the computer in their underwear', I was thrilled. Didn't expect it at all. I miss the tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter