The Swan? POR? Any other suggestions??? 5 people

TyNicJen

Mouseketeer
I was on the phone all morning and finally booked the swan but I have 5 people and the confirm came back 4. After all that time did I book wrong or do they have a room for 5? I swore I said 5 but now I am wondering if I did say it with them.. I was looking into so many places..:confused3
I called direct to POR and they said the room I could have was 170.00 but when I went through the Disney # they said 214.00..:scared1:. My head hurts.. Should I call POR and get a room there if they still have it?:confused3 Help.. I keep trying to do this while the kids aren't around and it is making me crazy. Thanks:goodvibes

The Dolphin has occupancy for 5, not the Swan.

We were faced with the choice of Disney moderate or Swan/ Dolphin for our Thanksgiving trip this year, and we went with the Swan. I don't think you can beat the Epcot resort area at moderate prices.

Try not to drive yourself crazy - wherever you stay will be great. But do get switched over to the Dolphin so that everyone has a place to sleep! Also - rates are slightly lower at the Dolphin as opposed to the Swan - a nice bonus!

Have no idea of when you're booking for but here's a chart of historical discounts, you you can see for the dates you're planing to go if Disney released any discounts.
We love POR. Don't know if you are wanting to have the dining plan, but Disney has released free dining for many dates up to Sept 2011. For a family of 5 that would be a huge savings.

No Dining Plan needed. we have some tickets from way back. Just the room. We are going Dec. 19th till the 23rd..The Dolphin was booked.... It looked so great... I have stayed at the POFQ and we visited the POR.. It is nice. I think my biggest thing is the walking.. I know I am going to Disney but my husband has a bit of a bum knee from an injury so I thought the big hotels with an elevator would be good. If we need to we could rent a wheelchair in Disney...Trying to cover all bases:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter