The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

I seriously doubt that Tokey. At a minimum you added 105 points for winning both challenges with three of your players. The points aren't finished updating. Check it out later this evening. :thumbsup2

Yes, I'm back down to showing just last week's points.... sigh

Keep hitting that refresh! You'll see this week's points come in eventually! Like Petez said, you definitely gained with 3 Airai members, plus if you had Ami as coconut chopping, that's another 30 pts.! :banana:

Ok, it's 4:15 Montana time, which is 6:15 eastern time, so I think that means points should all be in.
I have 981 regular points and 150 bonus points (ARGH NO change since last week.... and I even changed them around a bit!!) = 1131 total points.

I had James opening a coconut (didn't everyone open them, when the local guys were there?), Parvati kissing someone (I thought all the girls kissed Jonathan when he got evacuated), Amanda and Ozzy both catching a fish. But :confused3 no bonus points for me.

787 plus the same old 30 bonus points. Erik is a goner, I dumped him.

I just checked. 970 total points.

While I did lose points for Jason going to exile island, I got a lot of "says your name" points for him, as well as reward and immunity points.

1015 ugh... I thought i was getting some bonus points @_@

Ouch... 946 points for me (at least for now).

From now until the end of the season, I will only be checking my points reluctantly.

I'm up to 1313 including bonus (no new bonus this week even though I had all 4 Airai members at coconut chopping... stink on it!)

Petez gained on me this week, but there's still a 23 point gap between us, I think...

I'm No. 1 :dance3:

(at least for another week)

How are our teams doing as a whole in the overall standings?

How are our teams doing as a whole in the overall standings?

41 Island of Lava 8440
58 Wussy Slayers 8145

So the Slayers are still on the rise (up one place from last week) but the Island made an even bigger move (10 places forward and deep into the top 50). WTG! :cool1:

Also, my point total for this week was 1290. I'm closing the gap but I'm still DOS.

:worship: princess:

DIS/VMK Survivor Fantasy League Leaderboard (as of 3/15, previous week in parentheses)
Pink 1313 (1107)
Pete 1290 (1075)
Sorsha 1131 (989)
Aengus 1015 (836)
Jedi 999 (808)
LittleSkyBird 984 (833)
Briar 970 (802)
Mint 946 (825)
Doc 817 (716)
Kabachi 807 (730)

Not yet reported for episode 6
Tokey (941)
Neno (888)
Taz (881)
Dis (812)
DisneyChick (792)

the leaderboard in the first post has been updated as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter