The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

Okay, if anyone cares, the reason I said yesterday that the immunity challenge was a poor choice is because in seasons past, they've had at least one (maybe more) challenge(s) that involved that sliding pole contraption. I know at least two of the favorites have been in it before, so they had a distinct advantage over the fans who had only seen it on TV and never tried it. It was unfair, if you ask me.

I haven't checked my points yet. I'll report back as soon as I do.

Okay, if anyone cares, the reason I said yesterday that the immunity challenge was a poor choice is because in seasons past, they've had at least one (maybe more) challenge(s) that involved that sliding pole contraption. I know at least two of the favorites have been in it before, so they had a distinct advantage over the fans who had only seen it on TV and never tried it. It was unfair, if you ask me.

I haven't checked my points yet. I'll report back as soon as I do.

True.... but the Favs were in the lead by far before they even got into their harnesses to run the course. Fans messed up with the keys and had a slow start.... so you can't really blame it on a repeat contraption...

True.... but the Favs were in the lead by far before they even got into their harnesses to run the course. Fans messed up with the keys and had a slow start.... so you can't really blame it on a repeat contraption...

Yeah, that's a good point. I still think the favorites would've won either way, though, just for that one reason.

And I have 632 points total.

ETA: In an attempt to play the "short game", I just traded out James for Joel.

I'm out of the top 100 AND I'm losing to Pink. :faint:

The student has become the master. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

What? You have 200 points over most of us and you're still not even in the top 100? Who are these Survivor gurus?

I don't remember if that was before or after the swap but either way I loved seeing him try to drag Chet through that challenge. Serves him right. :lmao:

Yes!! :lmao:

Oh gosh, so laughing right now!!

I sure hope Chet annoys the stuffz out of Joel this week! :lmao:

539 total

I got 120 points this week, no new bonus points.

Even though mikey b got voted off, Jeff says his name for a total of 57 points lol

Anyone notice that this week, we didnt get "individual" points for immunity and challenge?

I now have 536 points all regular no bonus points still. lol

I suck at this game

I now have 579 points total.

Thanks to Jonathan for trying to open a coconut and Ozzy finding the Immunity Idol for those extra bonus points, dudes! :banana:

I have 655 total "normal" points, and 120 "bonus" points. 775 points total. :yay:
BUT I did NOT have Ozzy selected to "find an immunity idol" so I totally blew THAT opportunity. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter