The Summer of Disney - Two trips in two months! June & July, 2010

Congratulations!
I will be praying that he will be the healthiest little guy ever.

It will be fun to watch you plan for (and even name ;) ) this wonderful blessing from above. :woohoo:

Thanks, MeMom! We appreciate all the prayers we can get!!!

Any name suggestions, anyone? With both of us being teachers, it's REALLY hard to come up with names we both like...

Hey Wigd, do you still have that name list you compiled for Keeley? And what did she decide on?

Thanks, MeMom! We appreciate all the prayers we can get!!!

Any name suggestions, anyone? With both of us being teachers, it's REALLY hard to come up with names we both like...

Hey Wigd, do you still have that name list you compiled for Keeley? And what did she decide on?

There are many names I would NOT name a kid. :laughing:

I had a very cool Riley last year. Well-rounded kid and much-liked by his peers. I like Camden, Pierce, and Gunnar. They're different, but not too different.

We decided today to take advantage of the Labor Day sales around here, and went shopping for Smudge. We spent about $130, and got about $400 worth of stuff if it had all been at regular price. Here are some pics:

First up, the closet (minus the clothes that are photographed separately):
P9050258.jpg

All of this, except for 2 onesies, was purchased today - we got a "mine, mine, mine" onesie & a Tigger onesie at Disney in August.

Next, a collection of Bulldog-themed clothing. The mascot at the school where DH & I both teach is a bulldog.
P9050257.jpg

Finally, what we think will be his coming-home outfit (although I might use one of the bulldog things instead):
P9050256.jpg

We got clothes ranging from newborn size to 12months (the orange bulldog onesie above) so we have a few things that should fit him for the entire span of 2011. After we tell the families that Smudge is a boy, I'm sure they'll do a GOOD job of filling in with more clothes, etc for him.

We're planning to announce that he's a boy at my baby shower in mid-October... I think we're going to have the buttercream filling in the cake dyed with blue food coloring, and then when we cut into the cake, everyone will find out. :goodvibes

OK I'm back.....
I have no clue where I've been and how I've missed all this. I wish you would have called or texted me with the news from the Dr. I would have worried right along with you.:hug:

Somehow I had even managed to unsubscribe from my own trip report.:confused:

I'm glad the sonogram looks good! They can see so much on those things, it's totally amazing!

The nursery looks darling and you did great on the bulldog attire! He is going to be a well outfitted young man!
Just make a shopping list for me and I'll get it done for you between our Oct. & Dec. trips!

The list of names?
I don't have it.
I just read them to Keeley and she nixed each and every one of them.
Stinker.:headache:
That baby is going to be named Albie, I just know it.... (she just won't admit it to me)!
I like Carson, Ford, Finn, and Henry.:goodvibes

What cute outfits! Shopping for babies are so much fun.

How neat that we know what you're having before they family. Don't worry we won't tell.:angel:

Congrats on a boy! Boys are fun! I love all the clothes you got. I like Carter's. I was sad when my DS out grew them. Boy clothes aren't so cute when they are older.

Little Smudge is a BOY how sweet!!!! I have two boys and just love and enjoy them everyday. You will have fun with him and he will wear you out. Good Luck let us know when you come up with a name.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter