The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

Ha! It looks like the lady in front of you on Splash Mountain just gave you a good slap.

I love riding the railroad around. Mom and I did a full trip around plus one additional stop in December.

You did get a great spot for the parade. And now I'm drooling because I want a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich. I prefer those to the bars because I like the softer chocolate.

Wonderful parade pictures! I really like the one where Ariel is waving because it looks like Founder is waving too.

Hi there! Glad to have you! I bet it's so fun having your moms along too, so much girl fun! You and your cousin should make some shirts for your upcoming trip!

We've definitely been talking about making shirts--the only problem is agreeing on the design! ;)

Don't you just love FoF?? The music, the dancing...*sigh* I hate that the dragon wasn't working, though. Your parade pictures are amazing!

Great job getting that selfie with Mickey in the background!

Thanks, I was pretty proud of us! :goodvibes

That's a great picture! Well framed, especially for a moving float with a moving mouse on it!

Thank you! Our spot really set us up nicely for it!

Ha! It looks like the lady in front of you on Splash Mountain just gave you a good slap.

I love riding the railroad around. Mom and I did a full trip around plus one additional stop in December.

You did get a great spot for the parade. And now I'm drooling because I want a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich. I prefer those to the bars because I like the softer chocolate.

Wonderful parade pictures! I really like the one where Ariel is waving because it looks like Founder is waving too.

Hahaha not my best ride photo! :rotfl:

The railroad is so relaxing, and a nice way to get to other parts of the park if you're not in a big rush.

Mmm I do love the ice cream sandwiches too, I'll take either one!

Thank you!

We've definitely been talking about making shirts--the only problem is agreeing on the design! ;)

Don't you just love FoF?? The music, the dancing...*sigh* I hate that the dragon wasn't working, though. Your parade pictures are amazing!

That is the tough part! I'm sure you will agree on something!

FoF is so perfect, I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do! It's definitely become a "can't miss" for me!

November 6th- Main Street, Tomorrowland AND Fantasyland!

After the parade we stopped for some more PP pics!

Earlier in the day my mom must have been doing some cleaning because she sent me this picture she found!

She asked if I could recreate it, so I sent her this one in return :)

Then we headed to Space Mountain to use our last FP+.

We both felt a little jostled after this one. What better way to calm down then with a showing of Philharmagic!

This is one of Liz and mine's favorite attractions to do together so of course we had a good time!

After that we decided to meet Peter Pan! I will say, we kind of were quick to judge Peter on his appearance here, but he ended up being pretty awesome and very interactive! Even though in the next picture it looks like we are not buying whatever he is trying to sell :rotfl2:

Up next...We head back to Main Street and Town Square!

I love that you recreated that picture - so cute!

Main St does look pretty all decked out for the holidays

I love meets like the one you had with Peter Pan that turn out better than you think heading in to it ... I find those are the ones you most remember at the end of a trip

Earlier in the day my mom must have been doing some cleaning because she sent me this picture she found!

She asked if I could recreate it, so I sent her this one in return :)

That's awesome!

After that we decided to meet Peter Pan! I will say, we kind of were quick to judge Peter on his appearance here, but he ended up being pretty awesome and very interactive! Even though in the next picture it looks like we are not buying whatever he is trying to sell :rotfl2:
Well, he does look a little shady there.

Oh, the classic "My ears are falling off" Splash picture...I have some of those, LOL!

I love that you recreated the Casey's pic for your mom, that's so cute!!

You had a great spot for the parade! We missed it on this trip, and I really need to make it a point to watch it again on my upcoming trips because I love Festival of Fantasy.

Love the then and now photos, very cute!

The older I get the more Space Mountain hurts. :rotfl:Looks like you were channeling Home Alone on the photo.

That is definitely an interesting Peter Pan. :confused3

A Mickey bar and FoF sounds like a PERFECT afternoon! I realized recently that we haven't seen FoF since our February trip. We have to fix that! It's the BEST parade! And like everyone else has said, nice shot with Mickey in the background. Very impressive you were able to time that so perfectly!

That pic of y'all looking at Peter so skeptically is hilarious!

I love that you recreated that picture - so cute!

Main St does look pretty all decked out for the holidays

I love meets like the one you had with Peter Pan that turn out better than you think heading in to it ... I find those are the ones you most remember at the end of a trip

Thanks! Mom appreciated it :thumbsup2

You can't beat the holiday decorations!

I agree, it's always good to be pleasantly surprised!

That's awesome!

Well, he does look a little shady there.

Thank you, it's a nice little side by side comparison!

:rotfl:I wish I remembered what we were even talking about!

Oh, the classic "My ears are falling off" Splash picture...I have some of those, LOL!

I love that you recreated the Casey's pic for your mom, that's so cute!!

You had a great spot for the parade! We missed it on this trip, and I really need to make it a point to watch it again on my upcoming trips because I love Festival of Fantasy.

I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to keep them on! LOL

Thank you, she was happy that I ended up doing it!

It's such a great parade, I don't think I've missed it on any of my trips!

Love the then and now photos, very cute!

The older I get the more Space Mountain hurts. :rotfl:Looks like you were channeling Home Alone on the photo.

That is definitely an interesting Peter Pan. :confused3

Thank you!

I remember my first trip riding it I thought it was so fun and rode it SO many times. Now I enjoy it less and less haha (Space Mountain at Disneyland is a different story, so much smoother and more enjoyable!).

I was glad Peter's personality was so spot on, made it worth the wait.

A Mickey bar and FoF sounds like a PERFECT afternoon! I realized recently that we haven't seen FoF since our February trip. We have to fix that! It's the BEST parade! And like everyone else has said, nice shot with Mickey in the background. Very impressive you were able to time that so perfectly!

That pic of y'all looking at Peter so skeptically is hilarious!

Perfect indeed! I hope you get to see FoF again soon, it really is so awesome! I was surprised how easy it was for us to capture the selfie!

:rotfl2: I don't even know what he was saying but the picture is just too funny!

November 6th - Hanging out in Town Square!

It was soon my favorite time of day at MK- dusk! So more photos of course were in order!

After that we had a very special meet with Mickey! He did the hot dog dance with us, which was SO cute! I had to include a couple of the interaction photos because you can really tell how much fun we were having!

We wandered around Town Square a little, taking some more pictures and also saw the Move It Shake It Parade go by!

Up next...A Frozen Holiday Wish

Cute Main St PP pictures and looks like a fun meet with Talking Mickey. We finally met him for the first time last trip and he was really fun!

Love all your Main Street pictures, I love Philharmagic as well. Your talking Mickey meet looks really fun!

The photopass pics on Main Street are so cute! The photographer had y'all do some fun poses.

I definitely love talking mickey. So much more interactive than the standard character meet. Love those photos as well. Looks like y'all were having a blast with him!

I love the windows on Main Street decorated with Mickey's Christmas Carol scenes! Yet another reason I need to try getting there at Christmas time someday.

dusk is so great for Disney pictures! The light gets all pink and pretty!

Oh my gosh, you can tell you're having so much fun in those Mickey meet and greet pics! The first two are my favorite, you look so happy! I love it when the characters are just as excited about the meet as the guests.

Confession...I have a weird fear of talking Mickey! I've never shared that before with anyone...I don't know why, it's totally irrational. I had a dream once that he said something really mean, and I guess there's some kind of lingering pain there, LOL!

And the Christmas Carol windows were one of my favorite holiday touches to the park.

She asked if I could recreate it, so I sent her this one in return

Haha. Very nice. I love when DISers share then versus now photos. I tell myself that's why I take so many pictures of my kids...so they can recreate poses when they are adults. :rotfl2:When really it's because I can't control myself when it comes to a camera.

After that we decided to meet Peter Pan! I will say, we kind of were quick to judge Peter on his appearance here, but he ended up being pretty awesome and very interactive! Even though in the next picture it looks like we are not buying whatever he is trying to sell

I've never met Peter Pan before, but he seems like he could be a really fun meet and greet. I am happy to hear he kept you two entertained. Although, your faces in that first picture are priceless. I can only wonder what silliness he was telling you. :goodvibes

I had to include a couple of the interaction photos because you can really tell how much fun we were having!

Those pictures are great. It's very obvious from your expression how much fun you were having. I love all your photopass pictures and character meet and greet shots. You guys just look like you were having such a great time in the MK! And dusk was a perfect time to get some Main Street pictures!

Awesome FoF pics, especially the selfie with the Big Cheese in the background.
Glad that Pan ended up being a fun interaction and that photo is hilarious! Maybe I should make it a point to meet him next time
Love your Space ride photo.
That's so cute that your mom sent you an old photo for you to recreate.
Also LOVE LOVE LOVE your talking Mickey pics. Reminds me of how happy and emotional I was to meet him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter